Community_discussions_small  

Question

Aussie Explorer Syd-Darwin Sept 4 2011

24 Feb 2011 Laura asked

Laura

Hi guys, I'm a solo traveler from Canada planning on going on this tour, wondering if anyone else had signed up yet!

• 26 Feb 2011 Rachel said

Rachel

Hey!! I’ve already booked this trip :) very exciting. i am going solo and from london! went on my first contiki tour last summer and loved it!

• 7 Mar 2011 Catherine said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m booked on the beaches and reefs from sydney on 4th Sept which I think is the same trip but ends in Cairns on day 14. Just noticed that it has turned to a ‘definite departure’ so thats a relief. I’m from England and travelling with my sister. Can’t wait!

• 9 Mar 2011 Rachel said

Rachel

Ah that is good news about the definate departure!! i was a bit worried about that. Where in England are you from?? I can’t wait to go on this trip!!

• 13 Mar 2011 Catherine said

Default_avatar

I’m from Reading, so not far from you! Where did you go with contiki last year? I guess they must be good or you wouldn’t be doing it again! I’m not really sure what to expect from contiki as don’t know anyone whose done it before. I did Trek America last summer from New York to LA and that was amazing. There were only 10 of us in the group which was really nice. I’m hoping our group wont be too big although I know contiki groups are normally a lot bigger than that. Have only managed to get 3 and a half weeks off work so thought it’d be a lot easier to do another organised trip and save time. We finish with contiki in cairns and are then flying to ayers rock for 2 nights and then melbourne for a few days where i have to do a Neighbours tour!

• 17 Mar 2011 Rachel said

Rachel

I went on the Ultimate European pluys egypt tour which was for 45 days. Incredible!! Yeah there are definately more people than 10 haha we had 47 on our tour but it was really nice and everyone got on so well! I have a visa to stay in australia for a year so after the tour i am flying to adelaide to spend 6 months there and then travel round. I have made about 30 australian friends (through my contiki trip last summer) so am visiting them all :)

• 5 May 2011 Tory said

Tory

Hey. I am also a solo Canadian traveller planning on joining this trip. Right now it is just a matter of booking everything. Where abouts in Canada are you from?

• 13 May 2011 Eddie G said

Eddie G

Hey I am from California and I am all booked and ready to go!

• 24 May 2011 Tory said

Tory

Okay. Officially have booked the tour and the flights. So ready to go on this thing. Can’t wait to meet you all :)

• 24 May 2011 Laura said

Laura

I’m from Toronto, can’t wait!

• 24 May 2011 Rachel said

Rachel

:))))) its like 3 months away!! how exciting!

• 30 May 2011 Tory said

Tory

So exciting! I wish that I could just pack everything right now! Hey are any of you guys going to be doing the Whitsundays sailing thing as well?

• 31 May 2011 Eddie G said

Eddie G

I am doing the sailing option

• 31 May 2011 Laura said

Laura

I’m sailing as well

• 31 May 2011 Eddie G said

Eddie G

Sweet! I was hoping I wouldnt be the only one…

• 31 May 2011 sluf said

sluf

Hi, Steffen from Germany here. I will do this tour, too, with the sailing option.

• 31 May 2011 Rachel said

Rachel

Am i the only one who isn’t doing the sailing option? :/

• 31 May 2011 Catherine said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the sailing option too! So excited!!

• 1 Jun 2011 Tory said

Tory

That’s awesome!
    And no worries Rachel. No doubt we’ll all be seeing enough of eachother anyways :)

• 17 Jun 2011 Malte said

Malte

Hey, i’m malte from germany :) will do the tour, too, but probably withouth the sailing option :( I’m really looking forward to it! :D

• 7 Jul 2011 Miri said

Default_avatar

Hey, I am miriam from Germany, I am planning to do the tour with the sailing option. I`m a solo traveller as well. Does anyone plan to go to Perth afterwards? I´m very excited :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion