Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Greek Island Hopping - May 29, 2010

20 Jan 2010 Ashkwa said

Ashkwa
Hey all,

Just wanted to see if there is anyone out there heading on this trip starting May 29th. It would be awesome to chat with some people beforehand Smiler

Ashley
  • 21 Jan 2010 Explorer1155570 said

Default_avatar

Hi there!!!

Yup, there are three of us from WA doing this trip, after finishing the European Experience.

Was starting to panic that no one else had booked the trip! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Jan 2010 Ashkwa said

Ashkwa

Awesome! I’m stoked for the trip, I’m flying solo…unfortunately my group of friends aren’t really into the travel thing.

We should chat before the trip that way I kind of know someone :P

• 11 Feb 2010 Ashkwa said

Ashkwa

There must be some more people out there who are going on this trip!! Let’s hear from you Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> 107 days!!

• 22 Mar 2010 SarahD said

SarahD

Hey guys, I’ll be on your trip as well…although I have it starting on May 30 shrug

Am currently living & working in the UK but will be going home to Perth afterwards, sounds like there might be a few Perth ppl on tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Mar 2010 Ashkwa said

Ashkwa

Awesome! This should be a great trip, but the one I’m referring to is the Island Hopping not the Aegean classic tour. Not sure what that tour is all about??

• 9 Apr 2010 Explorer1176930 said

Default_avatar

hiii my friend and I are going on the may 29 trip!

Melissa

• 2 May 2010 zwicker89 said

zwicker89

Hey! I’m doing the Island Hopping too but starting on May 27 – anyone else starting on that date? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion