Community_discussions_small  

Question

England Scotland May 18th 2011

26 Feb 2011 MillieL. asked

Default_avatar

Hi, just wondering if anyone going at the same tour as me?

See you there.
Millie

• 9 Apr 2011 Mesah87 said

Mesah87

Hey, me and my brother are going on this trip. We’re from Vancouver, Canada. You?

• 10 Apr 2011 MillieL. said

Default_avatar

Hi! I’m from Canada too. From Montréal.

• 10 Apr 2011 Mesah87 said

Mesah87

sweet.

• 3 May 2011 Explorer1231849 said

Default_avatar

I will also be coming. I’am unfortunately not from Canada but from Seattle,Wa.

• 3 May 2011 MillieL. said

Default_avatar

Nice! Can’t wait, just 2 weeks :)

• 6 May 2011 Explorer1231849 said

Default_avatar

I know I can’t wait as well. I will be continuing on with the rest of the tour into Ireland. I will be arriving in London on the morning on the 19th and will have some time for sightseeing until our six o’clock meeting. Would you or anybody else on the tour be interested in joining me?

• 16 May 2011 LynnF said

Default_avatar

I am coming as well! I am from Washington DC and am arriving earlier in the day (flight gets into Heathrow around 10 AM). I studied abroad in London a few summers ago, so if you still want to do some sight seeing before hand I would be more than happy to go and help you find the stuff you want to see.

• 17 May 2011 Explorer1231849 said

Default_avatar

I would love to go do some sightseeing before the tour kicks off. I will be arriving in London around 9 am and heading to the contiki basement. Would you like to meet there? I appreciate your offer and I’ am looking forward to meeting you. Hope to hear from you or I will see you on the 19! Can’t believe it is only two days away, I am getting super excited.

• 18 May 2011 LynnF said

Default_avatar

Meeting at the basement sounds perfect! See you in London!!!

• 18 May 2011 Explorer1231849 said

Default_avatar

Great see you there! Again I really appreciate you doing this for me. I will coordinate with the contiki staff and I will see you on the 19th!

• 18 May 2011 LynnF said

Default_avatar

Ah no worries! I love love LOVE London, so I will take any excuse to see it. Also, I don’t know where I got a 10 AM arrival, because my flight arrives around 6 AM. I’ll still meet you in the basement still, but don’t worry about having to wait for me to get there from the airport anymore.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.