Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Magic July 15, 2011

26 Feb 2011 FromVancity asked

Default_avatar

Hi,
I'm from Vancouver, BC, and will be going on the European Magic Tour on July 15, 2011.
Just wondering who else will be on the same tour!!!

• 27 Feb 2011 FromVancity said

Default_avatar

I’m also doing this tour solo….and now I’m having second thoughts….

• 12 Jun 2011 Explorer1224785 said

Default_avatar
    I am on this tour, and I am solo also =) I am from New York City — Hope you didn’t change your mind, I hear it will be a great time
  • 12 Jun 2011 missi said

Default_avatar

Hi! Did you mean the one departing on the 17th July from London? I’m on this one and flying solo too! But gotta meet the clan in Amsterdam.

• 12 Jun 2011 FromVancity said

Default_avatar

Hey! Missi…yes, I do mean the one that departs on July 17th from London. Explorer122..no I didn’t change my mind, I will very much so be going on this tour! I’m so glad to hear from you both…first time travelling solo on a tour like this and it’s nice to know that there will be other solo travellers like myself! :)

• 12 Jun 2011 Explorer1224785 said

Default_avatar

Same with me,never did this before. My flight leaves NYC at night on July 15. Get to London early next morning. Looking forward!

• 13 Jun 2011 missi said

Default_avatar

Oh I am looking forward to it too, however, I’m still tossing up between best of Europe from Paris, or this one. But I am booked on this one for the time being! I’ll be in Paris on the 18th and the tour starts at 7:30am, a tad early for me to get to London. Are we ready for the trip? Are you both going to Europe just for the tour or will you be doing other things before/after?

• 13 Jun 2011 KRISTY! said

KRISTY!

Hi …
    My Fiance and I are also on this tour Departing London 17th July. Cannot wait.
    We arrive on the 15th and hitting up “lovebox” festival Sat. We will miss our pre departure meeting, but apparently not that important to go too. Also staying at the Royal National on the 16th.
    We will just have to make sure we are there V.early Sun morning.
    So very glad to meet others on the Tour and it’s not long now =p
    Kristy n Travis.

• 13 Jun 2011 FromVancity said

Default_avatar

Missi…i’m going to Europe just for the tour. I’ll be arriving in London early morning on July 16..so i’ll have the whole day to explore a bit of the city (hopefully)! I was considering the Best of Europe before too, but then it didn’t include Switzerland…which I really wanted to see…
    Kristy n Travis…so glad to meet you too :)

• 13 Jun 2011 Explorer1224785 said

Default_avatar

I will be arriving in London early as well on the 16th—can’t wait !! Flying in from JFK

• 15 Jun 2011 missi said

Default_avatar

Looking forward to meeting you all! :)

• 8 Jul 2011 Explorer1242742 said

Explorer1242742

Hi Everyone, my husband and I are coming on this tour as well. We are from Toronto. Just wondering if anyone knows what time we should be expected to arrive back to London the final day of the tour? We are trying to book a flight for that day but I am a little nervous about timing. Can’t wait to meet you all!

• 11 Jul 2011 Explorer1267064 said

Default_avatar

Hi I’m also travelling solo on the tour. I’m from Puerto Rico. Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion