Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA to the BAY June 8th 2011

27 Feb 2011 Explorer1168075 asked

Default_avatar

Anyone else doing this tour? Im really looking forward to it?

• 15 Mar 2011 kate85__ said

kate85__

Oh I was doing this one but had to change to 22 June so I could go do Canada and the Rockies first!

• 3 Apr 2011 Jey said

Jey

I’m doing~

• 8 May 2011 HannahT said

HannahT

hi guys Im on the Western highlights tour which I think is the same as this one, but you guys carry on for a bit longer… Anyways Im in LA from the 6th June and staying at the Koyto hotel, Im traveling alone and would love to meet up with some people for a day in LA on the 7th? or night out on the 6th? whos keen? I wil lhave been in Canada for the past 10 days so will not be jet lagged or anything and want to make the most of my time in LA. Im from NZ by the way – where is everyone else from?
    perhaps we can get a page on facebook to chat better?
    Hannah, find me on face book with hannah.thompson@hotmail.co.nz

• 26 May 2011 Aussie-Dave said

Aussie-Dave

Hey people, I’m going on the Southern Adventure tour which leaves from L.A on the 9th but I’ll also be at the Kyoto from the 6th. I’m from Australia and It’d be cool to have someone to hang out with for those couple of days as well.

• 26 May 2011 HannahT said

HannahT

Hey Dave, I will be checking in at around 2-3pm on the 6th June, so would be keen to see some sights with you if you want? Im travelling alone too. I guess you could just as at the counter for my room number? Hannah Thompson, other wise I will check my facebook/email when I can. I leave tomorrow!!
    see you there!
    Hannah

Aussie-Dave

Yeah, I’ll totally do that. You leave tomorrow? Where are you goin before LA?

Aussie-Dave

Yeah, I’ll totally do that. You leave tomorrow? Where are you goin before LA?

• 26 May 2011 HannahT said

HannahT

Im off to Canada first, visit some friends and then a work conference in Saskatoon, landing in LA on the 6th June! Then I’m on Holiday… Good though as work is paying for my flights – score! :-)

• 28 May 2011 Explorer1157389 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! Zeina from , Ontario Canada, I’m doing LA to the BAY and arrive in LA around noon and staying at the Kyoto. I am also travelling solo, looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great trip! :)

• 28 May 2011 Aussie-Dave said

Aussie-Dave

What day are you arriving in LA?

• 28 May 2011 Michael said

Michael

I’ll be there on the 7th at like..8 in the morning :)

• 29 May 2011 Explorer1157389 said

Default_avatar

I’ll be arriving in LA June 7th around noon :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.