Community_discussions_small  

Question

Bangkok accomodation

27 Feb 2011 Hannah asked

Default_avatar

I am planning to do the Big Indochina Adventure later this year and am just wondering if anyone can tell me what hotel Contiki uses in Bangkok and if it's possible to book pre tour accomodation. I am planning to arrive a couple of days early to explore Bangkok and ideally would like to stay in the same hotel Contiki uses or one nearby. Any other Big Indochina advice also appreciated

• 27 Feb 2011 Iain Melville said

Iain Melville

Hi Hannah! Contiki use The Viengtai Hotel. 42 Rambuttri Road, Bangkok! Would be a top idea to stay there before the tour starts : )

• 4 Mar 2011 ChicagoJanice said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the Big Indochina Adventure Dec 11, 2011. I’m arriving two days early and through asiarooms.com booked a rooma t the nearby The Four Inn, for 600 Thai Baht per night. Super cheap.

• 4 Mar 2011 Chris H said

Default_avatar

The Viengtai is pretty good so I’d recommend it. Very easy to book it before the tour, either ask your travel agent about it or it gives you the option if you book it online.

The only advice I can give in regards to the Big Indochina tour is to go with an open mind and get ready to have the time of your life!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion