Community_discussions_small  

Question

Asian adventure April 24th 2011, anyone going?!

27 Feb 2011 Cherry asked

Default_avatar

• 28 Feb 2011 Mark said

Default_avatar

Hi Rhea, i just booked on the weekend for the Asia adventure leaving 24 April, should be a blast. I see you are going on trip before as well, thats great should be a big holiday for you. I will be flying into Bangkok on the Sat evening before the tour so planning to have a look around on the Sun before tour. It will be easter so we could go on an easter egg hunt!! haha dont think we would find many eggs over there so might need to bring some along!

• 28 Feb 2011 Cherry said

Default_avatar

Hey hun, where r u coming from? I’m going to be in Ko samui bf the 24th, I have 4 days on my own after the tour! Are you traveling alone?

• 28 Feb 2011 Mark said

Default_avatar

Hi there, coming from Adelaide Australia, really looking forward to it i need a good break and yep doing it solo. How about you whats your story? where u coming from?

• 28 Feb 2011 Cherry said

Default_avatar

I’m coming from Vancouver Canada! Im so excited, I’m definitely due for a vacation, this with be my first time overseas! I sent u a private message add me to fb!

• 7 Mar 2011 Bridgette said

Default_avatar

I am thinking about doing that tour as well. I’m from Winnipeg, Canada. Sounds super exciting!

• 7 Mar 2011 Cherry said

Default_avatar

Hey Bridgette, Im booked, and im doing another contiki bf the 24th, Im coming from Vnacouver

• 8 Mar 2011 Mark said

Default_avatar

Hi Bridgette, You should come along its going to be a great trip the more the merrier, would a bribe of an Easter egg and a beer on the starting day help convince you??

• 8 Mar 2011 Bridgette said

Default_avatar

Oh that would totally convince me. So perhaps I should not tell you that I was already convinced. I thought of the idea yesterday and I’m booking today! YES.

• 9 Mar 2011 Bridgette said

Default_avatar

Booking completed.

Default_avatar

Booking completed.

• 9 Mar 2011 Mark said

Default_avatar

yeah, welcome aboard and you can count down the weeks with us. You dont need to pretend, i know it was really my bride that was to good to turn down that convinced you wasnt it :-)

Default_avatar

Ok, you got me. It was most definitely the bribe. I am greatly anticipating my easter egg and beer.

• 9 Mar 2011 Cherry said

Default_avatar

Awesome!!!!! Are u coming solo?

• 11 Mar 2011 Bridgette said

Default_avatar

That I am.

• 11 Mar 2011 Cherry said

Default_avatar

I sent u a private message add me to fb

• 17 Mar 2011 Bridgette said

Default_avatar

I did not get a private message from you.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion