Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Contrasts 7th August 2011!!

2 Mar 2011 AmyTP said

AmyTP

Hi Everyone! I'm booked and ready to go, sad that it's still FOREVER away!! Is anyone else coming with me?

• 26 Apr 2011 AmyTP said

AmyTP

Hi, my friend and I are doing this tour, haven’t found anyone yet but booked it ages ago and it’s a definite departure :)

• 29 May 2011 kiwiana said

Default_avatar

Hey, im going on this trip with my bf and a couple of guys, cant wait!! Who else is coming?? :)

• 29 May 2011 AmyTP said

AmyTP

That’s cool! I didn’t know if anyone was going! at this stage.. I’m not too sure, my friend and I are! but I’ll keep my eye out :)

• 9 Jun 2011 Nihar said

Nihar

Was originally booked on the 3rd august tour…but it got cancelled so changed on to this one! :D so excited!!!! Cant’t wait!!!! :D

• 26 Jul 2011 Laura R said

Laura R

Is this tour staring on the 7th or the 5th?

• 26 Jul 2011 Gwynn said

Gwynn

I did this tour back in 2007, you guys will have a great time!

• 27 Jul 2011 AmyTP said

AmyTP

The tour departs on the 7th :)

• 27 Jul 2011 Laura R said

Laura R

i was trying to figure out why mine starts on the 5th, and then i noticed you are from Australia, which means you probably start in Paris. is that the case?

• 28 Jul 2011 AmyTP said

AmyTP

Yeah, I’m from Aus, and we start at the Royal National in London and our first stop is Paris..?

• 28 Jul 2011 Laura R said

Laura R

alright then. i look forward to meeting you :) it’s going to be a blast ! :)

• 28 Jul 2011 AmyTP said

AmyTP

Is it the same one if yours starts on the 5th?? We arrive on the 5th and have the day or so in London to roam around.. but our tour starts on the 7th..? If you’re on it.. YAY!! See you next week!! :)

• 29 Jul 2011 Nihar said

Nihar

Hey guys…not too long to go now! Excited!!!
    Is anyone gonna be in london before the tour? I arrive on 2 August…it would be cool to meet up wit anyone already there :D

• 29 Jul 2011 AmyTP said

AmyTP

YAY Super excited!! My friend Jess and I will be there on the 5th and planning to roam around London.. Be awesome to meet up!! :)

• 30 Jul 2011 Nihar said

Nihar

Awesum! Sounds great…feel free to add me on facebook, tht way we can keep in touch :) my email is niharvasa@hotmail.com

• 5 Aug 2011 Jesikah said

Default_avatar

See you all tomorrow night! Can’t wait!!! :D

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.