Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Greek Island Hopping 27 Jul 2011 - 09 Aug 2011

3 Mar 2011 JazzyGurl said

JazzyGurl

My sister and I are going on the Greek Island Hopping tour in July! We are also doing European Vista before that! I am getting very excited! :)

• 9 Mar 2011 Stace8 said

Stace8

Hi Jazzy

i hope you are talking about July 28th – Aug 9th tour coz I am booked on that and i can’t wait. i have done europe before but not grecce so really looking forward to it. I am travelling by my self at the moment but trying to get my cousin to go with me, so fingers crossed. Can’t wait to meet both you and your sister.

Stacey

• 9 Mar 2011 Stace8 said

Stace8

**Greece

• 9 Mar 2011 JazzyGurl said

JazzyGurl

Hey Stacey!

Yeah I think it is the same trip, because we are travelling from Canada I think it adds a day for travelling purposes, but the official start date is probably the 28th like you said! We are so looking forward to it! We are doing European Vista before this tour and then spending 3 days in London then we’ll be off to Greece for this trip so it is going to be a crazy month and a bit! We are looking forward to meeting everyone and of course all the AMAZING things we are going to do in GREECE! :)

Look forward to meeting you!
    Jazz

• 14 Mar 2011 chloe<3 said

chloe<3

me and my partner are probly comming just trying to organise the rest of our trip

• 23 Mar 2011 Explorer1215685 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone,

My name is Melissa – from Ottawa (Canada). I am also on this tour. I am happy that i finally found people who were on the same tour!!! Jazz, where in Canada are you from? I am looking forward to meeting all of you – it will be great for sure.

Please e-mail me as if can be easier this way – melissa.page@hotmail.com

See you in 4 months!
    Melissa

• 24 Mar 2011 JazzyGurl said

JazzyGurl

Hey Melissa!

My sister and I are from Edmonton! I can’t wait for this trip! I will send you an email :)

Cheers,
    Jazz

• 31 May 2011 Walker San Diego said

Walker San Diego

Hey whats up everyone? I’m going on this trip too!! See you all in a few weeks. Oh, I am going solo. No updates in a while…. you guys still planning on going?

• 31 May 2011 JazzyGurl said

JazzyGurl

Of course we are planning on still going! Countdown is ON!!!! I cannot wait for this trip!!! We are 1 month away from leaving Canada :)

• 31 May 2011 Walker San Diego said

Walker San Diego

I am going to go to corfu for a couple days before the trip starts too. I Cant wait! Add me on facebook if you guys want to!
    https://www.facebook.com/walker.frank

• 31 May 2011 JazzyGurl said

JazzyGurl

Yeah we are doing European Vista for 23 days before this one, then 3 days in London, then to Athens for this tour… busiest and craziest 40 days EVER!

• 1 Jun 2011 Stace8 said

Stace8

I’m still going!! Counting down now … can’t wait to get out of this wintery cold in oz!! =)

• 6 Jun 2011 Explorer1215685 said

Default_avatar

I can’t wait!!!!!!! Only a few weeks left!

• 23 Jun 2011 Stace8 said

Stace8

Just had a look at the available dates and our tour is FULL cant wait to lay on a beach and not have to put my scarf on =D

• 4 Jul 2011 Walker San Diego said

Walker San Diego

Trip is coming up so soon! I cant wait!! Is anyone else heading out there early besides me? I’m doing a few days on corfu before the trip. I’m glad the trip is full. It should be more fun that way, but why arent there more people on this board?? Don’t be shy people!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.