Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

What happened to Adam's Story?

3 Mar 2011 Katy asked

Default_avatar

There used to be a thread on here by a guy who was detailing a contiki romance in europe! There were loads of people following it but it seems to have disappeared :S Come on Adam we want to know what happened!!

• Read the responses 6 responses so far
  • 3 Mar 2011 EatPrayLove said

EatPrayLove

yeh that is the best post, hope he updates soon..

• 4 Mar 2011 Kiwi_chk said

Default_avatar

Yeah that was an awesome story that one! But it has been so long now, I don’t think we will hear any more.

• 4 Mar 2011 Katy said

Default_avatar

Thats the one, I just get page not found now :( I think you’re right we’re not guna hear the rest of that story

• 4 Mar 2011 kristy said

kristy

as much as i loved the story i cant help but think its fake.. i mean if he was really excited to tell most of the story im sure he would finish it. you cant really forget your telling a story that easy. not convinced so far

• 20 Oct 2011 Explorer1202916 said

Default_avatar

I read this last year prior leaving on my tour in December, thinking it was a bit too much of a “story”. But the same sort of thing actually happened to me & my name is also Adam. Its a bit weird, as there are a lot of similarities, the only difference being that I am still with the girl I met & the distance between places didn’t get in the way.
    PS, I would like to see the thread again as she doesn’t believe me about it.

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions