Community_discussions_small  

Question

Whos doing a contiki in August?

4 Mar 2011 Mel737 asked

Default_avatar

Im from Australia,coming to London by my self in August and am going to do a contiki.. i cant decide which one to do? what is good? and who else is doing contiki in August?

• 4 Mar 2011 Explorer1230506 said

Default_avatar

I am doing the Road to Athens august 9th with my husband. Should be a fun trip!

• 4 Mar 2011 OSUNatti said

OSUNatti

Hey Mel-
    I’m going on the European Encounter, starting Aug. 17. Which i think the date for you might say 18 or 19 cuz your from Aus. I’m also traveling solo. It took me forever to choose the tour I wanted to go on, but finally decided on this one :)

• 4 Mar 2011 Tegan said

Tegan

Hey i’m from australia too and am doing the big chill tour starting the 13th august

• 5 Mar 2011 Explorer1168230 said

Default_avatar

Hi!
    I am from Australia and I’m traveling over to England on my own in august too. I have chosen to do the European escapade tour leaving on the 21st aug. Can’t wait!!!!

• 6 Mar 2011 sal said

sal

Hi Mel im doing the European Highlights Tour on the 24th August. im from sydney Australia what tour are you looking at going on.

• 6 Mar 2011 Mel737 said

Default_avatar

Hey all.. I get to London on the 15th August.. i think i’m going to do the European escapade also starting on 21st August. i’m going to book next week, So excited!!!

• 7 Mar 2011 Hayles89 said

Hayles89

Hi :) i am also australian travelling solo to europe.
    i am hoping to do european horizon starting on the 10th august
    :)

• 25 Mar 2011 flockmaster said

Default_avatar

hi im an aussie too heading over alone in august, im doing the european impressions on the 4th.

• 6 Apr 2011 BigCountry Williams said

BigCountry Williams

I’m doing the Aug 10th euro highlights tour.

• 8 Apr 2011 MeganAnn87 said

MeganAnn87

Hey, im also from Australia, im traveling solo and im heading over for the European contrasts August 13th.

• 8 Apr 2011 ArinaY said

Default_avatar

i’m from japan and i’ll join European Highlights 14days from August 1st ;)

• 8 Apr 2011 Joe said

Joe

Hey hey.. Im doing a tour on the starting the 15th of Aug.. European experience :) sooo excited!!

• 8 Apr 2011 Tass said

Tass

Hey Mel, I’m travelling solo from Melbourne and doing Best of Europe (start Paris) on 14 August.
    Can’t wait!

• 9 Apr 2011 Bron :-) said

Bron :-)

Hey, I’m travelling to Europe on my own in August too and doing European Experience 4th August :)

• 9 Apr 2011 Michelle1580 said

Michelle1580

Hi I’m doing European Discovery Aug 9-22

• 10 Apr 2011 Kelli-Sian said

Kelli-Sian

Hey! Im also going alone and im doing the European Adventurer starting 20th August

• 10 Apr 2011 Emmzy said

Emmzy

Hey all! im booked on the European Whirl 22nd August with my sister :)

• 24 May 2011 Lisa said

Lisa

Hey, Im from Australia also. I will be doing the European impressions starting on the 11th August but will be arriving in London by myself on the 4th August

• 24 May 2011 BigCountry Williams said

BigCountry Williams

I’m doing the Aug 10th euro highlights tour,(aug 12th if your not from North America) we have a group for a few euro highlights in July and Aug too. When you do join please post what Euro Highlights tour you are on so I can then place you in the right Event. We have 6 different euro highlights tours in this group and Each date has its own FB Event so everyone knows who is from what group.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_196107973757737&ap=1

• 24 May 2011 Hayles89 said

Hayles89

Hey :) me and my friend are doing the european discovery 6th august 2011 cant wait!!!! :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.