Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens 19th June 2011??

5 Mar 2011 Jamez24 asked

Jamez24

Hey is anyone else doing the London to Athens on 19th June?? Would be great to know some others going? Very excited!

• 31 May 2011 Jamez24 said

Jamez24

Yep I arrive in London on the 16th and staying at the Royal National before. Our tour is concept so hostels. Is that the same as you?

• 1 Jun 2011 Explorer1208451 said

Default_avatar

Hey i get into London on the 17th and i am also staying at the Royal Nattional but my tour is hotels :) but im sure we will cross paths at one point or another

• 1 Jun 2011 Jamez24 said

Jamez24

Awesome! we will have to catch up for a drink or something before our tours start. yeah I’m sure we will cross paths! We will def be in paris at the same time but not sure after that :-)

You should still join our facebook group if you have it, most of us are at the royal national before hand and are there a couple nights before too woot!

• 1 Jun 2011 Explorer1208451 said

Default_avatar

Haha I love the excitement I actually dont have Facebook but when u arrive email me and we will def meet up for a drink alisha_hairdresser@live.com.au

• 1 Jun 2011 Jamez24 said

Jamez24

cool no worries will do! see ya in 2 weeks :-)

• 7 Jun 2011 Explorer1208829 said

Default_avatar

Hey hey all. I too am coming on the trip. I am from Melbourne Australia and travelling solo.I will be staying at the royal national the night before might see then. Not long now. See you guys soon ;)

• 8 Jun 2011 Explorer1255562 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! My boyfriend and I are on this tour as well, it’s getting so close i can’t believe it, do we know roughly how many people are going to be in our group? Can’t wait to meet everybody, should be amazing!

• 8 Jun 2011 Jamez24 said

Jamez24

Hey guys! Good to see some more people :-) we are guessing there will be between 45-50 ppl on the tour (its full) We have a facebook page set up and we have already met around 30 ppl so far which is cool.

When do you guys fly in? Are you staying at the Royal National before hand? Myself and about 5 others that I know will be there at least 3 days before so I’m sure we’ll catch up for a drink or something :-)

If you have facebook search for ‘London to Athens June 19 2011’…….not long now!

• 11 Jun 2011 Explorer1255562 said

Default_avatar

We will be in London a few days beforehand, but not staying at the royal national. We’re not far away though. My name’s Lucy and my boyfriend is Patrick, we can’t wait to meet everyone! I searched the Facebook group but couldn’t find it for some reason. See you all soon xx

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion