Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Spanish......spree!!!!

4 Mar 2009 lyse86syd said

lyse86syd
Hey, I have booked my first contiki tour July 10 this year doing the Spanish spree. I am going to do it with my good friend. I just really wanted to get some feedback from people who have done the tour previously?

I love to party and have a good time so this is mainly why i picked this tour, plus it is the only tour doing Ibiza!!

I would really appreciate your responses?
  • 6 Mar 2009 LorneB said

LorneB

I did this tour afew years ago. Ibiza is awsome but expensive. I believe you might be there for San Fermin, the running of the bulls. If yes there are alot of pick pockets out there around that time so be cautious. Makesure you go out at night when in Barcelona. The bars along the water front are awsome.

• 5 Apr 2009 Explorer1130361 said

Default_avatar

hey there ill be on that tour on the 10 july. should be good. Im going alone bit nervous but it will be lots of fun. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Apr 2009 lyse86syd said

lyse86syd

I know i cant wait!! Where abouts are you from? I think there will be heaps of pple going alone! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Apr 2009 LorneB said

LorneB

I suggest you practice binge drinking before you go. Because you will be doing lots of it Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.