Community_discussions_small  

Question

Who is doing "The best of USA" in Oct/Nov 2011

6 Mar 2011 Tina asked

Tina

Hi All,
I have been dying to do this trip for the last 3 years and everytime I get close to booking it my friends I plan on going with end up ruining it for a million different reasons. SO this year I have promised myself that I am going with or without them. Obviously I would rather have a good friend there to share all theses amazing memories with but I am willing to go it alone if need be.
Just wondering how many people actually go on these tours and if they found they made friends easy and still had a great time. I'm a little worried about travelling by myself. I don't want to be lonely or feel as though I missed out on a good time.

• 7 Mar 2011 Ellyse said

Default_avatar

I think I may be..need to work out if my friends can afford it or not! it would be the most amazing trip :)

• 24 Mar 2011 Sami-Rose said

Sami-Rose

Hey Tina! (I just replied to your other post about travel money also!) I’m doing this tour on my own, already have spoken to 25 of the 50 people on my tour via facebook (we started a group page) so don’t worry about being on your own you’ll definitely make friends, and possibly before you even get there like I did! :)

• 17 Apr 2011 Ange_b said

Ange_b

hi tina
    i had the same problem a couple of years ago but i just did it! i went on contiki around europe by myself and had the most amazing time!! dont hesitate, just do it u wont regret it!
    i have now booked best of usa starting ny on october 9 and cant wait!!

• 19 Jun 2011 Lauren said

Lauren

hey!
    i had the exact same problem and i didnt want to miss out soo im going by myself.
    ive booked for La to New York on Oct 28th.
    i cant wait :)
    let me know if you pick that tour

• 5 Aug 2011 Explorer1214064 said

Explorer1214064

ill be going on this trip bymyself as well!! im sooe xcited but worreid at the same time but i cant wait anymore for people to make up there minds!!

• 5 Aug 2011 Teigan Louise said

Teigan Louise

I’m going on the 28th October :) but it’s with my Bestie…

• 7 Aug 2011 Caitlin K said

Default_avatar

i am doing this with 3 of my best girl friends. going to be amazing, cant wait :)

• 17 Aug 2011 Tina said

Tina

well turns out after ALL that grief I have roped in one of my besties to come with me. Except it’s not until January 2012 : ( the wait is killing me AND it’s going to be winter when we go. But atleast I am going and will have a friend with me, thankfully.
    Thank you all for all your responses. xx

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.