Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience August 2011??

7 Mar 2011 Mel737 asked

Default_avatar

Im from Australia travelling to Europe solo.. Going to do the European Experience starting the 15th or 18th August. Anyone else doing this tour?? :)

• 9 Mar 2011 topsecretau said

topsecretau

Hi! Yep I’m also flying solo and will be doing the European Experience on the 18th. Cannnnnot wait!

• 9 Mar 2011 Mel737 said

Default_avatar

Heyya! I just booked onto the tour starting the 18th too :)

• 28 Mar 2011 topsecretau said

topsecretau

exciting! it seems ages away yet, 4 months 19days I think :P

• 12 Apr 2011 Joel T said

Default_avatar

Is the one on the 18th different to the one on the 15th

• 12 Apr 2011 Joe said

Joe

Im doing this tour, but on the 15th. Gonna rock!

• 13 Apr 2011 Joel T said

Default_avatar

Hey Joe Im doing the 15th tour as well! Sure guna be an awesome time

• 13 Apr 2011 Joe said

Joe

Yea i saw on Gemma’s post. Its gonna rock!

• 28 Apr 2011 Tania from Canada said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,

I am thinking about joining this trip! Should be fun..have you guys heard anything about the accommodations?

• 21 May 2011 Carlin_11 said

Default_avatar

Hey, am also doing the 18th trip and also traveling solo from Australia. Where abouts in Aus are you from Mel??

• 23 May 2011 Mel737 said

Default_avatar

Hey Carlin.. Im from Perth but been living on the Gold coast for the last 2 years. Where abouts are you from?

• 29 May 2011 Carlin_11 said

Default_avatar

I’m from Adelaide. Are you traveliing before/after the contiki as well?

• 30 May 2011 Mel737 said

Default_avatar

i got a 2 year working holiday visa so after the contiki tour i am going to travel for a bit and i will prob go to oktoberfest then im going to live in London or Scotland or somewhere not really sure yet, and work :) I get to london on the 14th august so i also have a few days before my tour but ill prob just explore London for those days. What are your plans?

• 30 May 2011 Carlin_11 said

Default_avatar

I’m also doing a 2 year working holiday :) I get to London a day before the contiki so probably book somewhere quiet and sleep all day lol, have you booked your pre contiki accom? After contiki I’m meeting up with a friend and going to Bestival in Isle of Wight, then a week in London then oktoberfest, then back to London on my own. Are you bringing a lot of stuff over and storing it while on contiki or just gonna buy everything you need when you’re there??

• 30 May 2011 Mel737 said

Default_avatar

Nice… Bestival looks like it will be loads of fun! I was just planning on taking what i needed for Contiki but i heard you can store stuff at the contiki base so not sure.. i will prob buy most things i need when i get there… I booked one night pre contiki accommodation at the Royal national. One thing i cant decide on though is whether to take a backpack or suitcase haha though im thinking a backpack.. what are you taking? Ah im so excited… not long to go now :)

• 6 Jul 2011 Carlin_11 said

Default_avatar

oops, my last message never sent :s I’m taking a suitcase but only cause I already have a good one – what did you decide on?? I booked a backpackers place just down the road. 40 or so days to go and still soooo much to plan! Have you made travel plans for after Contiki?

• 7 Jul 2011 Mel737 said

Default_avatar

i decided on a backpack.. I Havnt made any travel plans for after contiki yet i will prob just plan as i go i think. all i no is that i must go to oktoberfest :) so close now, its come so fast :)

• 23 Jul 2011 Jody_C said

Default_avatar

Hi!
    I just booked for the trip on the 15th! (I’ll be arriving in London August 11th)
    I’m traveling solo from Canada.
    Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Jody

• 23 Jul 2011 Tania from Canada said

Default_avatar

Hi Jody,

Are you joining the Aug 13th Euro Experience? I am also going solo from Canada.

T

• 23 Jul 2011 Jody_C said

Default_avatar

Yes I am!
    Where in Canada are you from? I’m from Montreal. When will you be arriving in London?

• 23 Jul 2011 Tania from Canada said

Default_avatar

I am from Toronto. I arrive in London at 11 on the 14 of august. Then I take a train to join the group

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.