Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA 17 July 2011 - starting NYC

8 Mar 2011 Bee asked

Default_avatar

Anyone else booked in for the Best of USA from 17 July 2011?

• 11 Mar 2011 Pamela said

Default_avatar

I’m doing this tour too…travelling solo!

• 12 Apr 2011 Explorer1244216 said

Default_avatar

I’m in. Travelling solo. I will arrive in NY on the 15th evening so I will spend a couple more extra nights at the hotel where the tour starts. If some of you is already there we can catch up already and hang around together. I will spend an extra night in L.A as well. Do you guys have facebook?

• 12 Apr 2011 Bee said

Default_avatar

Awesome!! another traveller for this tour, i was beginning to think not many people were on it :)
    I am travelling with my bf we are both from Melbourne Australia, where are you from? We are arriving in NY also on the 15th, but are heading to Hawaii after LA but then coming back to LA and leaving on 7 August.
    Can’t wait to meet you guys :)

• 13 Apr 2011 julie said

Default_avatar

im doing this tour aswell but stayin an extra week in l.a after the tour. sooooo excited :)

• 13 Apr 2011 Pamela said

Default_avatar

I’m from Melb too!
    I’ll be in NY a week earlier with family and I’m staying an extra night in LA :)
    Also, my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=695589175

• 13 Apr 2011 Explorer1244216 said

Default_avatar

Great. I am from Italy. So, Julie and Bee, add me on FB, my name is Riccardo Caselli. Well, regarding the few people on the tour….I guess it’s just a few people posting here, but I assume that we’ll be a lot more on the tour. From what I’ve heard it is uncommon for a tour to start without 15 people at least and they can be up to 50 as well so….I don’t know what you think, but I guess it won’t be just the four of us! (or not??)
    Since I’ll be staying at the same hotel from where the tour starts in NY I guess if you are there we can go out together outright from the 15th, what do you say?

• 13 Apr 2011 Explorer1244216 said

Default_avatar

a bunch of namesakes…here’s the link www.facebook.com/riccardo.caselli1

• 15 Apr 2011 Bee said

Default_avatar

Sounds good to me Riccardo, I think I arrive in the morning of the 15th so we can just start from then…im so excited to go and meet you guys

• 3 Jul 2011 Pamela said

Default_avatar

Not long to go guys!! I’m getting excited :)

• 3 Jul 2011 Bee said

Default_avatar

I know so exciting! Only 14 days till it starts :)

• 3 Jul 2011 Explorer1244216 said

Default_avatar

Yes, from what I’ve heard the tour should be full, so we’re gonna be around 50 people. Still don’t understand why they aren’t all writing here and we don’t have an FB group but it’s okay. Like I said I’ll be in NY from the 15th night so would be nice to catch up with some of you right out, we might exchange our phone nr, I also have viber, though I will need to connect to local networks in order to make it work (italian internet rates abroad are a bloodshed). Maybe I will buy an american smart card once I am there, but anyway 0039 3403879845 is my mobile nr, so we can get in touch there, alright? Counting the days!

• 11 Jul 2011 Explorer1265909 said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys I am also on this tour. I am spending a few days in Miami first then also arriving in NYC on the 15th. It would be great to catch up that night for drinks :)

• 16 Aug 2011 Explorer1244216 said

Default_avatar

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

“…if I roll over when it’s over, I’ll take this Cali sunrise with me and wake up with the fondest memories”

• 16 Aug 2011 Bee said

Default_avatar

hahaha Riccardo your so funny, keep up the contiki party spirit :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.