Community_discussions_small  

Question

first time solo traveler

8 Mar 2011 jade asked

Default_avatar

i am going alone also its my first time aswell, not decied where to go yet tho lol, thinking about around august to go somewhere, who has been on a trip before &travelled solo ? & what place/trip would you recommed to go on?,

• 12 Mar 2011 likeaflower said

likeaflower

I did the London/Paris trip on my own and had a blast. I found the location very easy to get to and from the airport on your own. London was a direct train ride (45mins-1hr) then a walk around the corner to the hotel. Paris was a little more difficult with the language barrier, I shared a taxi with some tour mates. It was a very uncomplicated trip, good to get your feet wet in Europe.

• 14 Mar 2011 jade said

Default_avatar

Yeah that’s what I’m planning to do the london to paris tour, just I’m a bit worried traveling my self, but I’m sure it will be fine

• 17 Mar 2011 nervous_traveler said

nervous_traveler

I’m going on the eastern roads tour in august. Iam also doing another tour through another company as well in July. I will be going on my own for both of them. Just got to grit your teeth and try and make as many friends as possible. Don’t let being on your own stop you. I certainly am not

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.