Community_discussions_small  

Question

Want to know more about contiki

8 Mar 2011 john lavis asked

john lavis

I looking at doing the wild western nxt year but I have heard mixed opinions about contiki tours.
Some ppl are sayng that it was a great way to see america and others were saying it is just a booze bus that just goes from pub to pub. so if anyone could help me out that would be great

• 8 Mar 2011 brad said

brad

hey i did contiki of england, scotland and ireland nearly 2 years ago and doing the wild western with contiki in june this year contiki isnt just a booze bus contiki are the best tour group i have tarvelled with yeah u do party along the trip but contiki take u to all the hot spots and u get to see pretty much all the major sights in the places u visit i highly recommmend doin a trip with contiki specially if u are travelling alone i have met someone of the best people i know now from my trip and are visiting some of them while i am in the states this year. def look into it they are well worth it

• 8 Mar 2011 Lotte said

Lotte

do it! go on one i was like that an had a blast

• 8 Mar 2011 Aussie Chick said

Default_avatar

Hey Brad,
    what date are you leaving? me and my partner are doing the tour that leaves july 3rd. so excited =)

• 9 Mar 2011 john lavis said

john lavis

thanx for the info

• 9 Mar 2011 brad said

brad

hey aussie chick i am doing the one that leaves 29th june so just before yours i cant wait.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion