Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone looking at the Winter Wanderer Feb/Mar 2012

8 Mar 2011 Jade asked

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone!
My name is Jade and I am 20 y.o Aussie planning on doing the Winter Wanderer tour in late feb/early march 2012. I'm going solo so would love to chat to anyone else planning on going around this time.

• 21 Mar 2011 AussieEmma said

AussieEmma

Hi Jade, My sister and I have already booked for the 10th March 2012 departure. It’s close to your date, I’m sure you’ll find other people doing the same tour as you.

• 4 Nov 2011 Karen said

Default_avatar

Jade, I’m looking at doing the Feb 11th one and am also 20 years old and going solo from australia! Is that too early for what you are looking for? i need to know other people are going solo around my age as well! Karen

• 4 Nov 2011 Jade said

Default_avatar

Hey Karen, sorry but i ended up booking a tour for december 14th. Hope your search goes well

• 13 Nov 2011 Joel Ninyo said

Default_avatar

Hey Karen, im booked on the Feb 11th trip…im 24 and also going solo…Joel

• 13 Nov 2011 Karen said

Default_avatar

I went to book literally today after seeing it was still available a few days ago and it’s booked out!! I’m going to have to try rearrange some things and make it on the one departing the 4th. Suckssss!!

• 5 Jan 2012 Kristen82 said

Default_avatar

Hey I’m Kristen 29 from Brisbane – I’m looking at booking the 4th Feb 2012 tour and wondered if anyone else had booked this one? I’m going solo so pretty nervous but excited about the whole thing… :)

• 14 Jan 2012 VickyCas said

VickyCas

I’m from Canada and I just booked the Feb 9th trip! I’m 22 yrs old and going solo. Excited/nervous as well!

• 19 Jan 2012 Misako said

Default_avatar

Hey Kristen, I’m booked Winter wanderer on Feb 4th and I also solo. I’m 22 from Japan. Looking forward to meet tour member!

• 20 Jan 2012 Kristen82 said

Default_avatar

Hi Misako – I ended up booking the Feb 11th trip!! :) So excited – gonna be one awesome adventure!

• 20 Jan 2012 VickyCas said

VickyCas

That’s the trip I’m doing too! (I’m leaving HOME on the 9th… lol oops) ^

• 25 Jan 2012 Explorer1351012 said

Default_avatar

Booked for March 10th! Should be fun!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.