Community_discussions_small  

Question

Easter in Amsterdam 2011

9 Mar 2011 Alanna asked

Alanna

Who is going on this tour? (i decided to go with another tour, but feel free to comment on this thread anyway)

• 10 Mar 2011 Meaghan2011 said

Meaghan2011

I’m going on a tour that will be in Amsterdam around Easter…is Easter in Amsterdam the name of your tour? or does it go by something else?

• 15 Mar 2011 Christine said

Christine

I signed up for it!!

I assume you will be there Alanna? =)

• 17 Mar 2011 Kristy said

Kristy

Im goin Christine & Alanna! See you next month in Amsterdam!! Kristy fr San Francisco

• 27 Mar 2011 Explorer1241088 said

Default_avatar

hi guys me and my partner are going as well shall be great see you all there karlie and leigh (australia)(living in london)

• 29 Mar 2011 Shelby said

Shelby

me too…
    i’ll stay in London after the tour on 25 Apr 2011? who will be in London too?

• 29 Mar 2011 Kristy said

Kristy

Hi Shelby, I am staying on the 25th as well. Its $75 to book the same hotel we meet at with Contiki. But I was looking at hostels nearby. Anyone else interested? If you are staying in London after the tour on the 25th, maybe we can all stay at the same hostel

• 29 Mar 2011 Shelby said

Shelby

yes, that will be great,
    how many days are u going to stay in London?? what’s the plan after that?

• 30 Mar 2011 Kristy said

Kristy

Hey Shelby

Only staying that one night, meeting up w some friends if you wna join. I leave the next day 26th back to CA coz I have work soon. Im email the hostels and maybe we can choose one from there and hopefully be in the same room.

• 30 Mar 2011 Shelby said

Shelby

Hi Kristy
    ok.. let me know which hostel u intend to stay or i can try to search some at the same time..
    any other better way to contact like Fb or msn??

• 30 Mar 2011 ickleme1 said

ickleme1

Hi
    I’m thinking of booking this tour. Will probably stay one day in London after. I come from Glasgow and know London well and Scotland if anyone wants recommendations about places to go.

• 30 Mar 2011 Shelby said

Shelby

that will be great! see u in Amsterdam…

• 31 Mar 2011 Kristy said

Kristy

hi Shelby
    tried sending u a private message but it wouldnt go thru. Jus email me francokg@gmail, I dont check FB much. Gna research Hostel world this wk. keep u posted.

K

• 2 Apr 2011 Wcapers said

Wcapers

Hey guys! I look forward to meeting you all soon!!!!!!

• 3 Apr 2011 plumduff said

plumduff

Hey Guys! Looking forward to meeting you on the trip. Myself and 3 friends are going. We are based in the UK. I’ve created a closed group for our tour on Facebook – so please join so we can “meet” eachother before the tour!
    Keri
    http://www.facebook.com/Plumduff?sk=info#!/home.php?sk=group_211426658869701

• 3 Apr 2011 plumduff said

plumduff

You’ll need to copy and paste the link as it is not highlighting the whole link…or you can search
    CONTIKI: Amsterdam Easter Weekend 2011

• 4 Apr 2011 Kristy said

Kristy

Thinking of staying here after the tour, its near our drop point in Russell Sq. We should all stay at the same place together!! it will so much fun!!

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/YHA-London-St-Pancras/London/7010

• 12 Apr 2011 Kristy said

Kristy

Anyone arriving late?

• 13 Apr 2011 Shelby said

Shelby

anyone is gonna to stay a few more days in london after the tour? i need some tips to travel in London, how many days is enough for london?

• 14 Apr 2011 Explorer1244757 said

Explorer1244757

Oh yay, I’m so excited to meet you all (: One week people!

• 16 Apr 2011 Nic0404 said

Nic0404

I’m going to and staying a day in london before and after the trip for a day, excited to meet everyone!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.