Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Simply Italy Sept 24 Departure

9 Mar 2011 Jen said

Jen

Hey! Just wanted to know who else was going to be going on this tour! I am going with a few other people I met on a Contiki Tour over NYE to London/Paris! My name is Jen, hope to get enough people on this tour to get a definite departure!

• 11 Sep 2011 Explorer1266315 said

Explorer1266315

Hey Jen,
    I’m Lana from Australia. I’m 26 travelling on my own for the first time! Can’t wait for this much needed trip!

• 12 Sep 2011 Janice said

Default_avatar

Hello I’m fr Singapore and am on my own too! I sure hope it’s gonna be fun! I’m still short of a roomie.
    See ya soon!

• 12 Sep 2011 Explorer1267078 said

Explorer1267078

Hey girls,

I’m 26 and will be traveling with my two girlfriends. We are from New York. We are definitely looking forward to it and are a shit ton of fun! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

xox

• 12 Sep 2011 Jen said

Jen

Hey ladies! If you have fb add me! Jen Beatson. Can’t wait til the trip! SO excited! Next two weeks can not go by soon enough!

• 13 Sep 2011 Explorer1266315 said

Explorer1266315

Hey! I’m on facebook too… Lana Williams. Hit me up. Would be good to get to know people before I leave. Can’t wait for this trip!

• 13 Sep 2011 Explorer1267078 said

Explorer1267078

Hey Girls,

You have pretty common names and it is hard to friend you on facebook.

Please friend me Aliza Soriano, I am pretty sure I am the only one with that name of facebook.

• 15 Sep 2011 kyle said

kyle

Hi ladies,
    Im kyle, coming from canada. Super excited as it is my first time to europe!!!!!

• 17 Sep 2011 Tejas and Shilpa said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    Tejas and Shilpa from Texas here. Can’t wait to meet everyone. Looking forward to the trip!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion