Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western Nov 30-Dec 13

9 Mar 2011 Manda asked

Default_avatar

Anyone booked for this tour? I'm thinking of doing it!! Just did Europe and had a blast.

• 8 Apr 2011 Lozzzaaa said

Default_avatar

Hi Manda,

why don’t you book the tour after, which departs on 7th december, That way you get to spend two cool days skiiing at lake Tahoe!!!!
    My friend kate and I are planning on booking this tour soon :) we are both 21 years old from Perth

• 8 Apr 2011 Manda said

Default_avatar

Oh awesome, I was thinking of doing the winter one if not! So maybe I will. So your booking the 7th? Are you planning on doing any other tours? I wanna go to NY too! I’m 22 from little Adelaide ;)

• 10 Apr 2011 Lozzzaaa said

Default_avatar

yeh we are booking the 7th. although we might be booking the LA to the Bay tour instead. It is exactly the same as Wild Western except it stops in san fransisco instead of finishing off in LA. Either way the tours run together, both leaving on the 7th and they both include the 2 days of skiing.
    We are just thinking of this tour for now as we have lots of uni pracs to complete and that only leaves us a couple of weeks to travel :(
    anyway, let us know if you book either of these tours departing the 7th! xo

• 10 Apr 2011 Manda said

Default_avatar

Ohok great! Yeah I had a look at LA to the Bay too, but I think I’ll do Wild Western because I wanna see more of the Californian coast! Yeah I’ll hopefully be booking in next couple months, just need to check with work I can have those dates off.. Yeah let me know too if and when you book and I’ll try do so too!! :)

• 14 Apr 2011 Lozzzzzaaaaa said

Default_avatar

we just booked Wild Western departing 7th December…….Excited is certainly an understatement haha!!!!!! so much to look forward to :)

• 14 Apr 2011 Manda said

Default_avatar

ohh yay!!!! that makes me want to book now too :) how exciting! are you guys spending time in LA before? I wanted to do the LA explorer too but its sold out! My friends are doing Europe this year and I just did it so I’ll prob be going solo again. Its sooo much fun!!!

• 15 Apr 2011 Lozzzzzaaaaa said

Default_avatar

we are only going to be in LA the night before. wow cant believe that tour is booked out already so far in advance!!

• 16 Apr 2011 Manda said

Default_avatar

Yeah I know its crazy! I’m so excited to book this one, hopefully it doesn’t sell out by the time I can. I might try and just make a deposit or something.

• 24 Apr 2011 AlexG said

AlexG

Hi Manda, Are you still doing the tour departing the 30th or are you now going the week after?

• 24 Apr 2011 Manda said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m still not sure yet! I wanna go skiing but then the 30tj tour fits better with my dates because I wanna go ny explorer on dec 20th and do Miami in between. Are you doing the 30th?

• 26 Apr 2011 AlexG said

AlexG

yeah this tour fits in well with me too! i going up to Canada for Christmas but meeting a friend first who flys to LA on the 14th of December so this tour would work well for me. Have you booked flights or anything yet? i haven’t booked anything! i was wanting to get in contact with people who would be on the tour before i booked. are you flying to NY when this tour is finished? are you spending a few days in LA before the tour?

• 26 Apr 2011 Manda said

Default_avatar

Oh cool. Yeah I haven’t book anything yet either but want to speak to people too just to see who’s planning on going on this tour. I reckon if I do this one I’ll fly into LA on 26th and spend 4 days there, then after tour
    I want to do mimi for 3 days then NY for a week on
    20th. And then fly upto Canada for 2 weeks to see s few places!

• 26 Apr 2011 AlexG said

AlexG

yeah i will fly in a couple of days before, recover from the jet lag and then jump on the tour! Have you ever travelled before? i’m a little nervous about going by myself! haha.

• 26 Apr 2011 Manda said

Default_avatar

Yeah I went 2 months to Europe by myself st start of year and did contikis. It was the best, I just got back from a Melb trip to visit the friends I met. I loved goin by myself!!! Where are you from? Yeah I wanna go for around 7 weeks I think :)

• 26 Apr 2011 AlexG said

AlexG

Wow! sounds amazing! i’m very excited to go! im from Brisbane where do you live?
    I’m planning on going for about 3 months! so it should be an amazing time!

• 26 Apr 2011 Manda said

Default_avatar

Yeah I’ve wanted to do USA for so long!! I live in Adelaide. Oh 3 months would be great. I can probably only get off about 6 weeks of work but thats ok for now because I plan on going back and travelling for a good 6 months in 2012/2013. But yeah hopefully more people come on this forum so we can see who’s coming!

• 26 Apr 2011 AlexG said

AlexG

I’m leaving my job because i know that they won’t let me take that long off, but thats okay because i have been wanting to do this forever! i’ll just find another job when i get back.
    let me know if you book this tour anytime soon or your flights at all :) i’m so excited!!

• 26 Apr 2011 Manda said

Default_avatar

Yeah thats what I’m planning on doing once I save up big time! Yeah I’ll have a look into it soon and let you know for sure.

• 26 Apr 2011 AlexG said

AlexG

haha, saving is killing me! i have no social life at the moment! haha.
    yes please do! and if i book anytime soon i’ll let you know :)

• 26 Apr 2011 AlexG said

AlexG

haha, saving is killing me! i have no social life at the moment! haha.
    yes please do! and if i book anytime soon i’ll let you know :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.