Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western Nov 30-Dec 13

9 Mar 2011 Manda asked

Default_avatar

Anyone booked for this tour? I'm thinking of doing it!! Just did Europe and had a blast.

• 26 Apr 2011 Manda said

Default_avatar

haha me too, I’m still recovering from Europe so I have no savings yet! But I’ll be right once I book. Yeah I’ve been spending way way too much. Yeah let me know for sure! It’s great to chat to people beforehand.

• 5 May 2011 AlexG said

AlexG

Hey Manda,
    I am going to book my flights my the end of the month. What are you plans? are you still interested in doing this tour??

• 5 May 2011 Manda said

Default_avatar

Hey Alex!

Oh how exciting :) Yeah I’m still VERY keen to do this tour, I think I’ll book in say July becayse I need to pay off a couple things first and confirm with work. But if spots are filling up I’ll probably pay a deposit so it doesn’t sell out. So your definately doing this tour date? I think I will too :)

• 5 May 2011 AlexG said

AlexG

Yep! I’m definitely doing this tour :) how exciting!! i am getting super excited now :)
    do you have facebook? i’ll add you :)

• 5 May 2011 Manda said

Default_avatar

Oh cool!! I’m getting so excited too.. I think I’ll definately book soon. Yeah I do, search me by email its mandy4u_06@hotmail.com

• 24 May 2011 sarahmerwood said

Default_avatar

Hey are you guys still doing this tour on November 30? im doing western highlights on november with my friend which i think is the same tour you start off on? :)

• 24 May 2011 AlexG said

AlexG

HI! yes i am still doing this tour! i am going to book my flights, etc hopefully by the end of next week. How long does your tour go for? I’m getting so so excited!!!

• 25 May 2011 sarahmerwood said

Default_avatar

Yea we are real excited too, just paid off the rest of our tour! we finish the tour on november 7 in Vegas. Are you staying in the Kyoto Grand Hotel the night before the tour?

• 25 May 2011 AlexG said

AlexG

I don’t have a hotel booked yet. does your tour start on the same date as ours? What day do you fly into LA?

• 26 May 2011 sarahmerwood said

Default_avatar

Yup our tour starts in LA on November 30. We fly in on the 26th, what about you? We are gonna stay in vegas a bit longer after the tour finishes haha we decided two days isnt enough

• 30 May 2011 AlexG said

AlexG

I have not yet booked my flights, I will be doing that in the next couple of weeks. I will hopefully by flying in on the 27th. I will let you know once i’ve booked flights. I cant wait to go :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.