Default_avatar

I am!!!

• 12 Jul 2011 JamesA said

JamesA

I just booked for this tour.

• 3 Aug 2011 Dan said

Dan

Hey Manda, Sara and James,

I’ll be on tour with you guys. Should be a blast, especially since it will be my first time to the US. (I’m hoping that hanging out in NYC it will be exactly like How I Met Your Mother).

Has anyone received a pre-departure pack in the mail yet? I only ask because I haven’t, and I have no idea where we are meeting for the start of the tour.

Cheers
    ~DR

• 3 Aug 2011 JamesA said

JamesA

Dan they send out the packs about 3 weeks before the tour and i received an email from contiki that said the starting hotel is

The Skyline Hotel New York
    725 Tenth Avenue at 49th Street
    New York City, NY 10019

• 3 Aug 2011 SaraJ said

Default_avatar

Hey! I haven’t received anything either yet! I can’t wait I’m so excited!!

• 20 Sep 2011 Dan said

Dan

Hello again guys!
    Hmm, I thought there’d be more than 4 of us by now. But that’s alright, it just means that we’ll be the ‘cool kids’ group. I haven’t found any other threads on this site about this tour date specifically, have any of you?

I’ll be landing at JFK on the morning of the 19th. Will anyone else be at the airport at that time?

If anyone’s in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area before then and wants to catch up and talk about travel, the universe and anything, let me know.

Finally, I’ve found this internet community at www.couchsurfing.org which makes people’s couches available for international travellers. Basically you register, and when travellers come to your city, you let them stay on your couch for the night. Then you can stay on others’ couches when you are travelling! It sounds awesome and I am going to tee up some free accommodation with fellow travellers in California prior to this trip. Have a look if you’re interested.

Getting pretty psyched. 3 months to go!

• 25 Sep 2011 SaraJ said

Default_avatar

Hey,

Im sure there will be more than four of us! I fly into JFK on the 19th at bout 2 or 3pm. Im staying in the Contiki hotel on the night of the 19th!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.