Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Adventurer Auck-Queens 9th - 21st Aug

10 Mar 2011 HMCK0185 asked

HMCK0185

Hey, just wanting to know if there is anyone out also going on this trip? I'm going by my self and would be nice to contact ppl before I go :)

• 10 Mar 2011 Jamie :) said

Default_avatar

Im going on the Grand adventurer Queenstown —> Auckland on the 8th… Hope you have a great time :)

• 29 Mar 2011 loops said

loops

still umming an arring about which trip to do but will be in auckland from the 3rd Aug xx

• 6 Jun 2011 HMCK0185 said

HMCK0185

Im flying in on the 7th – first overseas holiday by my self! EEEK!

HMCK0185

Hey Jamie – we may cross paths! My sister did a tour start of this year and said you cross path with at least one other group.

• 6 Jun 2011 loops said

loops

im booked on grand explorer aug 7th auck to queenstown, do you join our tour do you recon or its just the same bus?? xx

• 6 Jun 2011 Jamie :) said

Default_avatar

We may cross paths. What tour are you doing HMCK0185….? I think im going to have to go back for the explorer at a later date :) maybe in the summer/autum months though… :)

HMCK0185

Grand Adventurer Auckland-Queenstown, it starts the 9 Aug. Im flighing in to Auckland 2 days before, then have 3 days in Queenstown, cant wait havnt been on a good holiday for about 3 years. Hey loops, dont think we will be on the same bus, but we may be in queenstown at the same time! Im staying at a backpackers for the last days of my holidays just for something different. Its called Bumble Bee. Pretty good rates!

• 7 Jun 2011 loops said

loops

one of the girls from the contiki set up a facebook group, you should join…
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_132217710190053&ap=1
    in america the buses join up, but in europe they do different buses even for similar tours, so i guess we’ll have to wait an see..

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.