Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

European Experience 26th may anyone?

11 Mar 2011 Leah asked

Leah

Hey I am travelling alone to London on the 16th of May and then on the Euro Experience from the 26th of May - anyone else out there going?

• Read the responses 9 responses so far
  • 15 Mar 2011 Stace85 said

Stace85

Hey Leah!
    I will arrive in London on the 19th – going to stay with some friends and am going on the euro exp on 26th may!!
    excited much!!! :)
    Stace

• 15 Mar 2011 Leah said

Leah

Nice to meet you! I too am I arriving on the 16th and staying with a friend! If you have days by yourself before hand let me know and we can catch up!

Stace85

sounds awesome!
    are you booking in to the contiki hostel (can’t remember what its called) the night before?

• 15 Mar 2011 Leah said

Leah

Yep I have booked in at the Royal National from the 25th and then when we get back until the 17th of June which is when I fly back to Aus

Stace85

ok mad i should book in for that soon!!!

so your just going for a contiki – such a good holiday!! i’m going over to live and work but having contiki first as a reward for working 2 jobs in the lead up!!!

• 15 Mar 2011 Leah said

Leah

Yeah I am just over there for 5 weeks holiday! That’s as much as I could squeeze out of my employer!

• 15 Mar 2011 Emma said

Emma

Hey Leah and Stace…..I’m from NZ and going over to london on the 11th May (so i can see shapeshifter play a gig in London on the 13th!!!), just going to be kicking it around london I guess until the contiki on the 26th. How do I get sorted to stay in the contiki backpackers on the 25th? Would be good to meet up before the contiki

• 15 Mar 2011 Leah said

Leah

Hi Emma
    I just rang the contiki call centre number and they organised the accomodation for me. I am staying there on the 25th and then when we get back until the 17th of June.

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions