Community_discussions_small  

Question

winter wanderer october/november 2011?

11 Mar 2011 Explorer1238227 asked

Default_avatar

hey, just wondering who else has booked or is considering booking this tour?

• 12 Mar 2011 Rebecca333 said

Default_avatar

Hi, Yeh I booked to go on the winter wonderer on the 12th of november and the london explorer on the 9-10th of november. Very excited even though its still a while away.

• 12 Mar 2011 Explorer1238227 said

Default_avatar

oh alright, I’ve got it booked for the 15th of october, you travelling solo or with others?

• 14 Mar 2011 Jade :) said

Default_avatar

Hi, i have booked the winter wonderer on the 12th of november and am doing london and scotland starting of the 10th of december

can’t wait :D

• 15 Mar 2011 Sumie said

Sumie

October 29th :)

• 16 Mar 2011 Rebecca333 said

Default_avatar

I’m travelling solo, atm. How bout u?

• 16 Mar 2011 Jade :) said

Default_avatar

Hey i am travelling solo on the tour starting on the 12th, mine name is Jade and i am from Perth, are u staying in london after the tour?

• 16 Mar 2011 Explorer1238227 said

Default_avatar

yeh im traveling solo aswell, um ill probably stay afew days in london after the tour finishes then head off to some other places after that, what about you?

Default_avatar

I am getting to london the day before the tour starts, then after the tour i have a week in london i was thinking about doing the london/scotland tour aswell, but am not sure. Where abouts are you from?

Default_avatar

i was considering doing something similar to that but im not sure at the moment, Perth, Australia, you?

Default_avatar

Yeah i am from perth to :)

Default_avatar

oh really, where abouts?

• 17 Mar 2011 Kylie said

Kylie

Hi Explorer1238227,

I’m booked on this tour for the 15th of October!!

• 20 Mar 2011 Rebecca333 said

Default_avatar

Hi my Jade my name is rebecca im from sydney. Im staying in london for 3days before the wondered tour so i can do the london explorer tour as well and 2 days after the tour finishes to do some shopping.

• 20 Mar 2011 Jade :) said

Default_avatar

Hey Rebecca
    That sounds really good, getting really excited for the shopping in london should be really good.

Have u booked yet, where abouts in sydney are u from, are u travelling by yourself or with others?

:) jade

• 20 Mar 2011 Rebecca333 said

Default_avatar

Hi Jade
    I’m travelling solo to, yeh everthing is booked now i just booked my airfares. Now i have to save as much spending money as i can for shopping and all the optional activities. Im live between campbelltown and camden in sydney. its all very exciting even though its still a while away it will come quickly, Have you booked pre an post accomidation ru doing any other tours?

bec

• 20 Mar 2011 Jade :) said

Default_avatar

Hey bec,
    Yep i am all booked, i have booked a night before and a night after the tour at the royal national, the place the tour leaves from. Then i have about 2 weeks after which i havent decided what i am doing, i was thinking of spending 4 days in london and then maybe doing the london and scotland tour and comming home around the 18th of dec. Hopefully this year will go quick as it is my last year of uni to, also have to do intensive saving :)

jade

• 30 Mar 2011 Melanie Weaver said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    I’m doing the winter wanderer leaving October 29th. I hope i can find other people!!

Melanie.

• 20 May 2011 Sam :) said

Default_avatar

Hello… I’m doing the Winter Wanderer from October 15th!. I am doing 8 days in Ireland before hand.. then a week in the middle in London before this tour starts. staying at Royal National and 3 days after the tour ends there aswell.. I’m travelling solo :)

• 20 May 2011 Kylie said

Kylie

That’s awesome Sam! You’re on the same tour as me! Where are you from? Have you travelled much before?

Can’t believe how quick our tour is coming around… Very excited!!!

• 20 May 2011 Melanie Weaver said

Default_avatar

Hi Kylie and Sam. I’m going on the October 29 departure but i just looked at the departure dates under the tour and your departure is full so it should be a great trip for you!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion