Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Depart London for Amsterdam May 13th - Finish May 28th *Now GD*

26 Jan 2007 Phallywog said

Default_avatar
Hey everybody! I am booked on this trip with my my girlfriend. I was wondering if anybody else is already booked or is interested in this departure time. Space is filling up quick around this date but there is still space on this one, so BOOK NOW!
  • 19 Feb 2007 Phallywog said

Default_avatar

Just wanted to let everybody know that Contiki just made this into a guaranteed departure date. If you are looking for a date early in May, this is one of the few still available.

• 21 Mar 2007 dawnxox said

Default_avatar

Hi! My friend and I are on the European Encounter that departs London on May 13th. We are both very excited! Where are you and your girlfriend from???
    We are from Toronto, Canada.

• 21 Mar 2007 Phallywog said

Default_avatar

Hey Dawn! It is good to see that there is somebody else leaving on this date. My gf and I just live down the 401 from you guys in London. We are flying out of Pearson on May 11th. When are you guys flying out of Toronto?

• 22 Mar 2007 dani1983 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,

I’m going on this tour as well departing 13th May….I’m very excited also, going on my own for the first time overseas so a little scared but really looking forward to meeting everyone, I’m from Qld, Australia so will be flying out of Brisbane 11th May and will arrive London early Sat morning on 12th May. When will all you guys get to London?

• 22 Mar 2007 AngelaHardy said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!
    I’m actually Phallywog’s girlfriend. I am so excited to finally see some people on here from our tour! For awhile I thought it was just going to be the two of us! LOL

We are flying out of Canada on May 11th at 11:50 p.m. and arrive in London on May 12th at 12:00 p.m. I am getting soooo excited and I am looking forward to meeting everyone! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Are you guys staying at the Imperial or the Royal National??

Angela Hardy
    London, ON Canada

• 23 Mar 2007 dawnxox said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone!
    This is also my first time traveling overseas and I am a little nervous. I am trying to figure out how to pack…does anyone know what kind of weather we’re going to get??
    I am spending a week in England before the trip but plan to be staying in either one of those hotels. If anyone has MSN add me at dawnmarie747@hotmail.com and we can swap more info.
    Anyways I hope everyone is as excited as me!
    Dawn

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.