Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Experience 15 Sept - 4 Oct

6 Jan 2008 Katis said

Default_avatar
Hey anyone else heading over for this tour?
  • 3 Feb 2008 megan_75 said

Default_avatar

Hey Katis,

Yes! I am, Im 22, from adelaide what about you?? Have you booked yet? I paid my deposit in friday yay!

• 6 Feb 2008 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,
    Im thinking of this trip. At the moment I havnt booked but I am in a few days. Is any one else travelling by themselves onthis trip?

• 7 Feb 2008 megan_75 said

Default_avatar

hey bec yeh I am travelin by myself, where bouts are you from?

• 7 Feb 2008 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hey Megan
    Im from Geelong, near Melbourne. I’ll be 22 when i do the trip. Hopefully I get on this one, im going in to book 2morrow! I’m very excited and scared!

• 8 Feb 2008 megan_75 said

Default_avatar

hey bec,

Im in the same boat as you so dont worry, Im getting more excited than scared now cant wait till sept!
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> do you have facebook or something, maybe i can add you?

• 8 Feb 2008 Bec said

Default_avatar

Yeah Im pretty xcited as well. At least i will be in a couple of hours once ive booked. Hopefully I can get on! Yep i have facebook and myspace. My email add is b-e-c-123@hotmail.com. Ill post on here to let u know if I get on this trip. YAY

• 8 Feb 2008 Bec said

Default_avatar

Yay, Im in. Booked this afternoon! Cant wait now very excited! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Feb 2008 megan_75 said

Default_avatar

hey bec i just added ya! yay how exciting!!

• 9 Feb 2008 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hey Katis,
    Are you travelling by yourself or with friends? Im going bymyself…a bit scared! What are your travel plans?

• 16 Feb 2008 Jeoffro214 said

Default_avatar

me and my bestfriend is thinking about this trip. We’re booking it Next week. cya!

• 16 Feb 2008 megan_75 said

Default_avatar

Hey awesome so far i know of 3 going, all chicks so it would be good to get a good mix of guys n gals! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Feb 2008 Em2511 said

Em2511

Hey guys!! i booked my trip two days ago!! im so pumped. anyone doing it alone as well??? Confused<!--graemlin::confused:-->

• 16 Feb 2008 Em2511 said

Em2511

o yeah lots of ppl doin it by themselves!! if i actually read it lol.. anyone stayin at the royal national before the trip????

• 16 Feb 2008 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hey Em
    Yep Im doing it alone. At this stage I am def staying the night before and the night after the trip at the royal national. I’m hopeing to stay an extra couple of nights before the trip in London though. What about you? Where are you from? Im from Aus. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Feb 2008 Jeoffro214 said

Default_avatar

Alright! I will cya. M from Maryland USA and my friend is from Vancouver, Canada. It’ll be really really cool. Anybody who party hard?

• 17 Feb 2008 SamDawson said

Default_avatar

Just booked this on Saturday with 3 mates.
    I am 23 they are all 24, we all live in Melbourne (Essendon area) and have never travelled Europe.

• 17 Feb 2008 megan_75 said

Default_avatar

hey yeh love to partae u have to if you are doin contiki right?!
    Ive never travelled europe before either, cant wait

if anyone has facebook add me would be good to chat beforehandSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    search my email:
    megan_75@telstra.com

• 17 Feb 2008 Bec said

Default_avatar

Yay good to see there is more ppl coming! Yep im in also…luv to party!!
    Same for me, if any one has facebok or myspace add me 2, my email is:
    b-e-c-123@hotmail.com Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Feb 2008 Em2511 said

Em2511

yeah im from aus too, melb!! what bout you?? ill get to london on the thursday before the tour so ill have a few days to kill time, chill out a bit and look around. and not leavin till the monday after the tour finishes.. stayin at the royal national. are you stayin in a twin or triple room??

• 18 Feb 2008 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hey Em,
    Im from Geelong so not that far away!! I’m def booked for the night before at the royal national and staying triple share….it was cheaper. Im looking at arriving earlier as well though cos I def want to see London before the tour. Im travelling scotland and england for 4 weeks b4 the trip to stay at relatives but London is the only place I dont have rellies. Do you have face book? It’ll be good to chat a bit b4 we go. We could even meet in London early and sightsee together if your by yourself? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion