Community_discussions_small  

Question

Asian Adventure 15th May 2011

14 Mar 2011 Kat2411 asked

Kat2411

Anyone else going on this trip?! So excited! =)

• 3 May 2011 Kat2411 said

Kat2411

Hello Everyone!!

Wow, has time flowen! I didn’t realise it had been so long since i had logged on and there is only 11 days left! :D

Paloma – Well i have got the main things organised but i still have a fair bit to do but it shouldn’t be too bad. It’s mainly just the physically getting everything together and fingers crossed i avn’t forgotten to do anything. lol

Courtney – thank you so much for the advise! Very helpful and i should be a lil more prepared now. i have one other question for you which ive been debating over but still cant decide – backpack or suitcase? I woiuld love to hear your advise as your the one with all the knowledge atm :)

• 3 May 2011 Courtney said

Courtney

Either way is fine as long as you dont overpack, if you have a big bag / suitcase its just as much a pain as the other one. I took a backpack but did big indo and went to vietnam afterwards and hiking in sapa valley but I know of 3 people on my tour who ditched there suitcases and bought backpacks, so i think it might be a better option?!

• 13 May 2011 Coursenot29 said

Coursenot29

Hey everyone!
    I’m here in Bangkok at the hotel already, haha that’s how keen I am, been touring around the South of Thailand for the last week and now really looking forward to this tour!! Just flicked through all the posts and I’m glad there are people going solo as I am as well! I’m from Nevada originally but live full time in New Zealand now where I’ve been for the past 5 years.
    Can’t wait to meet you all and get going!
    Megan (29)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.