Community_discussions_small  

Question

Italian Espresso, September 30th, 2011

14 Mar 2011 carina22g asked

Default_avatar

Peeps! Are you out there? Anybody going?

• 28 Sep 2011 Explorer1225987 said

Default_avatar

See you all in a few days. I am going with my besty, but we are meeting in Rome (we live in different states). I am from California.

• 28 Sep 2011 compsci2009 said

Default_avatar

Hi Explorer1225987 I’m from California as well. I will be traveling solo.
    Everyone, see you soon in Italy!

Default_avatar

Hi compsci2009, are you leaving from LAX too? My flight leaves at 3:25pm from LAX. I’ve been waiting for this trip for a year and now I am so excited. I keep telling anyone that will listen to me, that I am going to Italy this Friday. YAY!!!!!!

Default_avatar

So, originally we were booked at the Regent Hotel in Rome, but my travel agent said it was changed to Siracusa Hotel, and NOW, Contiki e-mailed me vouchers saying Archimede Hotel in Rome. I think once we get to the airport and go to the Contiki Kiosk, they will point us to the right direction. I know I am getting a shuttle from the airport to the hotel.

Default_avatar

If anyone is still checking this, he is my FB http://www.facebook.com/#!/yada.rodriguez

Default_avatar

No I won’t be leaving from LAX. I’ll be leaving from San Diego at 7am with a layover at JFK.
    Well on the bright side with the shuttle service they will be aware of which hotel it actually is! I’m taking the shuttle as well so I won’t have to worry about that part at least.

Default_avatar

What time do you arrive in Rome? I suppose to get there at 12:10pm.

Default_avatar

My flight is supposed to arrive at 12:05pm.

Default_avatar

Well, maybe we will see each other at the airport or the Contiki Kiosk. We can try to arrange somewhere to meet. My name is Yada (like Yada Yada Yada). http://www.facebook.com/yada.rodriguez

• 28 Sep 2011 Alexander said

Alexander

Nice, I’ll be in on at 940 am. :-)

Default_avatar

Yeah, we might see each other at the shuttle service in the airport. My name is Katrina.
    Alexander you’re lucky! You will already be there :)

http://www.facebook.com/katrina.youngblood

• 28 Sep 2011 Alexander said

Alexander

Yeah, but probably going to be so hungry and look for some food to eat before we depart the airport. I think ill be taking the train (cheaper and more interesting) and the hotel is close to the station. :-)

Default_avatar

My friend will arrive in Rome at 9:10 am. Her name is Rashonda, if you want to look her up in the hotel. Since we are a group, hopefully they will give you her room number.

• 28 Sep 2011 purplegoat said

purplegoat

I arrive in Rome at 8:10am on Saturday. I’d love to meet up and explore the city the day of arrival.
    Here’s my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/alb80
    I’ll be taking the shuttle from the airport to the hotel, so hopefully the recent changes won’t be a problem’ I’m still a little worried though.

• 30 Sep 2011 Explorer1264693 said

Explorer1264693

word on the street, transit strike this coming monday.. good thing we are on the bus to florence that day. hope it done by the time we are done in venice as im coming back to rome for a few more days.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion