Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Explorer 3 July-17 July Reverse start Christchurch

7 Jun 2010 Stephanie said

Default_avatar
My name is Stephanie and I am doing this tour starting on the 3rd of July. Looking foraward to meeting some new friends. Stephanie
  • 13 Jun 2010 Linda said

Default_avatar

Hi, I am also doing this tour with a couple of friends. Not long to go now.
    Where are you from? Are you travelling on your own?

• 13 Jun 2010 Stephanie said

Default_avatar

Hi Linda

I am from Brisbane, Australia and i am going on the tour with my Boyfriend, Philip. How many are going with you? Are you also from Australia? 18 days to go. Have you got enough warm clothes, Ive heard its going to be really cold.

• 14 Jun 2010 Linda said

Default_avatar

I am travelling with two other girls and we are also from Brisbane. Where abouts in Brisbane are you from? Its going to be really cold so make sure you have plenty of warm clothes.

• 15 Jun 2010 Stephanie said

Default_avatar

Phil and I are from Indooroopilly, we are both 21 and are in our last year of Uni. I heard it will be cold. My mum found some good bargains at ALDI, i managed to buy (for myself and my partner) snowboots, snow pants, snow jackets, and gloves all for $300. There actually not that bad. (for Aldi that is). Where are you from? Do you know of nay other people going on this tour? Are you going to do any extra things while in NZ, like bungee jumping, white water rafting, glow worms, luge, skiing??

• 26 Jun 2010 kristy83 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! I’m doing the Northern Highlights from Christchurch on 10th July, so I’ll be joining you guys for the second half of your trip! I’m Kristy, 27 from Wollongong NSW. First Contiki and going solo. Looking forward to meeting everyone Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Jul 2010 Stephanie said

Default_avatar

Hey LINDA, hey you know, we should catch up and go to the pancake mannor!!!!!LOL

• 24 Jul 2010 Clare said

Clare

How did you all like the tour? I’m doing the Grand Adventurer later in the year and would love some advice Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.