Community_discussions_small  

Question

Vietnam Highlights - 11th of July - who is going?

16 Mar 2011 Christoph_88 asked

Christoph_88

Wondering who is going on Vietnam Highlights?

• 6 Jul 2011 Zoe! said

Zoe!

Hey OMG!!!! im going on the tour too! im arriving on the sunday before it departs, where r u coming from? im coming from melbourne

Cheers
    Zoe

• 6 Jul 2011 Christoph_88 said

Christoph_88

Hey, Yeah me ( sydney) and my cousin ( brisbane ) are arriving the Sunday before it starts as well. I guess ill see you there!

• 6 Jul 2011 Christoph_88 said

Christoph_88

have like no idea what to pack. probably not much and buy shirts and shorts over there

• 6 Jul 2011 Zoe! said

Zoe!

Sweet cause i have no idea what to do on the monday cause the tour doesnt start til 6, yeh i should prob start packing ha, yeh and leave room cause they make really cheap suits and tailored outfits over there ;) might catch u sunday im staying the night at the same hotel the tour starts from on the sunday too.

Have a good flight :)

• 6 Jul 2011 Chelle1390 said

Chelle1390

hey!! a friend and i will be on this tour too. we’re coming from sydney and also staying the sunday night in the same hotel. who are you guys flying with? hope we can all have a drink sunday night! see you guys soon.
    xx chelle and kane

• 7 Jul 2011 Zoe! said

Zoe!

Hey chelle and Kane, well this is all getting very exciting! I’d love to catch up hopefully see u Sunday
    I’m flying Malaysian airlines from Melb I think I arrive about 11am ;) on the Sunday
    See u guys then! ;) Zoe

• 7 Jul 2011 Chelle1390 said

Chelle1390

Hi, we’re flying with Vietnamese Airways but we wont be there til about 4pm. Have a good flight!!

• 7 Jul 2011 Zoe! said

Zoe!

Yep no worries ;) see u on sunday hopefully….looks like a sunday sesh may be in order haha

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion