Community_discussions_small  

Question

Simply Italy August 27 2011 - Am I An Old Fart?

18 Mar 2011 mefirstfitness asked

Default_avatar

I've booked a Contiki Tour - Simply Italy (Aug 27 2011) but I'm on the high end of the age limit (okay basically 35). I'll be travelling solo, and while I am looking to meet new people and have fun on a group tour, I'm not necessarily a "party animal" and won't be drinking myself stupid every night. I'm wondering if I'd be seen as "the old fart" or have a harder time meeting people if I don't join in all the late night festivities. I do like the price and the itinerary for the Simply Italy tour, which is why I booked it instead of Gap, Transat, Trafalgar, etc. ....

Is anyone booked for this trip yet? It would make me feel a whole lot better to know that there are some other "older" travelers that are looking for a good time (without the hangovers)....!

• 25 Mar 2011 Kiki28 said

Kiki28

i booked the trip yesterday and i will be 31 by the time i head on the trip…besides its just a number!

• 19 Dec 2011 Reka803 said

Reka803

I went in July of 2011 and again november 2011, I am in my mid thirties but never thought of it that way. I got along well with seriously all ages, amazing group boths times very friendy you’ll have a ball!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.