Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Oktoberfest 7 Day 2009 Roll Call! (Sep 17 Start)

7 Jul 2009 Scooter2585 said

Default_avatar
Scott from Houston, TX here --

I'd like to get a list going of those attending the 7 day Oktoberfest adventure this year. I'll be flying into London a day early to get a taste of that town before we head to Munich.

NOTE: Contiki does not provide tent reservations, so we should get a group together in the next few weeks and reserve some of the better tents if we want to get a table.

Here's to many liters of fantastic beer!
  • 26 Jul 2009 claire said

claire

hey im headin there Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> cnat waiitttt Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> didnt know they dint reserve the tents though that kinda sucks!!
    claire

• 29 Jul 2009 Bel said

Default_avatar

Hey..

I’m heading on the 7day tour also. Are you guys travelling alone?

Belinda

• 3 Aug 2009 Tim O said

Default_avatar

gday guys

Im heading over solo for the 7days aswell. Will be in London for about 4days before trip then off for countless steins.

Tim

• 10 Aug 2009 Explorer1146692 said

Default_avatar

Hey…

Me and a mate will be on the 7dayer starting the 17th. Were looking forward to having a few froffys with all.

Cheers

Lish and Chalfy

• 19 Aug 2009 Explorer1148096 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I am joining the 7 day Adventure as well. Shame about the tents, but would be great if we could reserve some, let me know. See you soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Trace

• 1 May 2010 Jason said

Default_avatar

Hey scotter, I am going to be doing this tour as well, i am confused how these tents work, you have to book your own but they provide them?? how does it work?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.