Community_discussions_small  

Question

The Northern Trek 23rd August 2011

19 Mar 2011 Bryce James asked

Bryce James

Looking to meet fellow travelers leaving on the Northern Trek 23rd August 2011.

• 4 May 2011 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

Hey there Bryce:)

I HOPE to be doing the tour on this date (OR the 16th of Aug), but it depends on work and how much time I can get off. But I’ve wanted to do this tour ever since I came back from my tour last year:)

• 4 May 2011 Bryce James said

Bryce James

That’s great to hear. I have been to Europe a few times but have never been on a tour and am really looking forward to meeting new people and having some amazing experiences. I hope you get the time you need off work to do the tour, let me know what you decide. I’m really looking forward to it :)

• 4 May 2011 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

That’s awesome you’ve been to Europe a few times. I think you’ll find it to be a different experience when on a tour. Like you said, you meet so many people and have incredible times together:) I probably won’t know the deal on my annual leave until June, but fingers crossed I am able to do this tour in August and meet you and other Contiki travellers!

So where in Europe have you been?

• 5 May 2011 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

Just inboxed you my e-mail if ya wanted to have a private discussion.

• 30 May 2011 tomcurly said

tomcurly

hey are you guys doing this tour still? i just booked in :)

• 30 May 2011 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

Hi Tom,

I’m still waiting for the all-clear re: my annual leave at work before I can book anything. I don’t think I’ll be finding out until July. At this stage it looks unlikely that I’ll be able to go (sad sad sad), but I can’t say for sure until I know the go. It’s a slim chance, but I have hope. If I can, I’ll book myself in as quick as possible:)

• 31 May 2011 Shauno said

Shauno

G’day guys, I booked and paid for a mate and I last night.. This is my second Contiki tour and mikes 1st, hangin out for this trip! Both 21 from aus – Perth. Where are you traveling from? Got plans before the tour!? If you Wanna run a muck on the islands and celebrate my 21st with me before the tour on the 17th we should meet up somewhere before. Shaun

• 1 Jun 2011 tomcurly said

tomcurly

im from melbourne. going by myself.
    going to greek islands as well from 16th/17th before the tour! mykanos??

what are you doing on the 22nd?
    cos we have to meet up at 730am on the 23rd!! hostel the night before in the city?

• 1 Jun 2011 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

I’m from Melbourne too…this will be more valuable when I can actually CONFIRM that I’m coming lol. But for now everything is up in the air. But you’ll LOVE Mykonos! The Greek Islands are awesome:)

• 1 Jun 2011 Shauno said

Shauno

Sweet dude that’s the go, I did a Contiki by myself 2 years ago and couldn’t recommend it enough to anybody.. Yeah I fly into Athens from Rome august 10th then doing a busabout 10 day trip around the islands, yeah Mykonos looks like the go.. Would you be able to meet us out there?

Whats the hold up on booking, just commit and come and run a muck !! Have you been to the Greek islands before!?

LadyRainbow

The hold up is I don’t know if I can get the time off workkkkkkk! If I commit, I’ll prob get fired lol and that would suck.

Yeah I was on the Greek Islands almost a year ago. The absolute best time of my life! When you’re on Mykonos, you MUST go to Paradise Beach!

• 1 Jun 2011 Shauno said

Shauno

Yeah or just quit and go on a working holiday, heaps easier.. Then you will get a payout! When will you know?

LadyRainbow

Haha I already did that last year tho:P I’ll prob know by the end of this month, start of July.

• 1 Jun 2011 tomcurly said

tomcurly

I haven’t booked or planned anything yet but also planning to fly from Rome maybe direct to mykanos or to Athens and stay islands 16th-22nd. Have you guys booked? Where?

• 1 Jun 2011 Bryce James said

Bryce James

Hey guys, I’m booked and paid for as well. I’m Australian close to Sydney but have been living in the US the past 3+ years. Looking forward to the trip

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion