Community_discussions_small  

Question

travel buddy june 2012 :)

20 Mar 2011 Sarah1103 asked

Sarah1103

Well i had a travel buddy and now she is in a relationship and doesnt think she will go anymore! I'm looking at going June 2012 on a contiki tour, but head to England/Ireland earlier to sight see and catch up with family over there.

Would anyone be interested in joining as I've never done this before :)

I'm from Perth, Australia.

• 23 Mar 2011 blondieang said

Default_avatar

Don’t worry about a travel buddy – you will find there are plenty of other solo travellers doing the tour so you won’t be on your own. I have done several tours on my own & found it more fun cause you are not just restricted to what your friend wants to do. Just do it – you will have a blast!

• 30 May 2011 DarkOrchid said

DarkOrchid

Im from South Australia, and I’m planning on doing the Ultimate European but in mid to late July. Also going solo, but I’m not hanging around England Ireland Scotland etc until after the tour which is 45 days. But if you change your dates, I’m one person who’ll be there! =)

• 9 Jun 2011 Zoe21 said

Zoe21

I am from NZ and am looking at the Ultimate Europen, COntrasts or Adventurer leaving in June as I want to be in London by end of July for Olympics. I am going solo too as sick of waiting for friends to get organised lol :). Planning on seeing London, Ireland and Scotland for 3-4 weeks after the equestrian finishes on the 9th August. Would be cool to meet up in London before/after our tours :). So scared going alone!

• 13 Jun 2011 Oppi89 said

Oppi89

Hey Sarah! Me & A Friend are Planning on doing the European Escapade Tour hoping to be there in Early June & Aiming to arrive a few days before the tour starts to sightsee etcetera!
    If you decide on this tour we’d happily hang out with you = )

& Don’t worry about going Solo the tour groups are so large it is Literally impossible not to find someone you clique with!

• 14 Jun 2011 Kaity said

Kaity

Hey I’m thinking of going on a tour around March- which will finish early June. I really want to do some travelling around ireland and England aswell in June after my tour, once I know the exact date my tour leaves (I want to do the 46 day Big Chill) I will know when I will be going to ireland etc…would love to have a travel buddy, since I’m going on my own as well :)
    Don’t worry about going by your self- you will defs meet heaps of people! :)

• 27 Jun 2011 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Heyy Sarah! Im going over at the end of June and thinking of going on the Ultimate European tour. Then Im planning on seeing London and Ireland after the Olymipcs in August. I love finding more people going over in 2012 :)

• 7 Aug 2011 Ashlee said

Default_avatar

Hey Sarah, Im looking at doing the European Advdenturer in june 2012 also going solo as none of my friends want to go! im a bit nervous about going on my own but no doubt will make loads of friends once the tour starts, im also looking at spending some time in the uk as i have friends and family over there! If the dates match up when ur there too be cool to meet up!

• 9 Jan 2012 Explorer1334554 said

Explorer1334554

g’day sarah, how ya going? im Greg from NSW, Australia. im heading over for the ireland scotland tour in june 2012 and im more then happy to meet up and make new friends

• 9 Jan 2012 Kelsey said

Default_avatar

Im doing the Expedition tour on June 13th with my sister and we will be staying in London for a weekish after, I’ve heard the same thing as these people have said though, I’ve heard going solo is just as good :)

• 9 Jan 2012 Sarah1103 said

Sarah1103

heyy, Im not staying over there for as long now! and i have decided not to do any tours! I fly out of perth on the 30th may 2012, and leave ireland on about the 19th June, then head to England for a few days before i head back home! But still keen to meet up in Ireland at some stage!

• 25 Jan 2012 Explorer1334554 said

Explorer1334554

decided on a travel buddy sarah?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.