Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern 8th December 2011

22 Mar 2011 Alan asked

Alan

Hey

Who is going on the Grand Southern Tour , departing on the 8th December 2011,
Im traveling by myself on this tour, so if you are thinking about going or u have booked leave a comment

Regards
Alan

• 23 Mar 2011 katodadon said

katodadon

Hey Im on this tour booked it in Jan just paid it all off last week!

• 24 Mar 2011 Alan said

Alan

oh great i look forward to talking to you, have u ever travelled to the States before ?
    join this group on Face Book
    “Grand Southern Contiki Tour 8th December 2011”

Look forward to talking to you soon

• 25 Mar 2011 katodadon said

katodadon

Nah I’ve never been to the US before what about you? Im travelling by myself as well.

I had a quick look on FB and couldnt find that group??

• 25 Mar 2011 Alan said

Alan

yer im the same im traveling by myself, and i have never been to America before. one of the reasons im excited. have you booked your flights ? if so who are you flying with?
    that sucks that you cant find that group just add me on facebook if you want. (Alan Chamberlain)
    do you know anyone else that is going on this tour ?

• 25 Mar 2011 katodadon said

katodadon

Hey yeah I booked my flights a couple weeks ago. I’m flying with Air NZ Im arriving on the 2nd Dec cause I’m doing the LA Explorer on the 4th-7th. I’m also doing NY Explorer after then spending a week in NY then going on the Mexican Fiesta, then home.

There’s too many people with that name I didnt know which one to add lol just add me if ya want my email is kmurray87@hotmail.com

Um a girl made a thread about 2-3 weeks ago that I replied to but I can’t find where it’s gone lol so hopefully she finds this one!

• 19 Apr 2011 Gree said

Gree

Just booked today!! :-)

• 20 Apr 2011 katodadon said

katodadon

Yay! I see our trip isnt a definite departure yet hopefully it changes soon :) Just found the FB group so I’ll join that too!

• 20 Apr 2011 Gree said

Gree

I hope it becomes definite soon!

• 22 Apr 2011 mayman89 said

mayman89

I am all booked and will be on this trip! Looking forward to meeting you all :)

• 23 Sep 2011 Explorer1295995 said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone, I am on this trip too, sorry just joined for Contiki discussions today, so I don’t have a pic or any info etc! I am on facebook, Hayley O’Brien, I’m wearing a green sparkly hat !!!!!
    Hayley

• 14 Oct 2011 Explorer1305907 said

Explorer1305907

Hello fellow contiki buddies :) this is my 1st contiki and 1st travelling without knowing anyone b4hand. a lil nervous but mostly excited!

• 25 Oct 2011 ShaunM said

Default_avatar

I am also going on this trip can’t wait! plus it’s also my first contiki trip and I’m traveling alone and if i may ask, are there any under 21s going on this trip?

• 17 Nov 2011 Explorer1316599 said

Default_avatar

Heyy everyonee! Im on this tour too and am traveling alone, im under 21 shaun. If anyone else is by themselves id love to meet up in LA as im going to get there a couple of days early to overcome to jetlag, ill be staying in the contiki hotel for those few days. My email is georgie.007@hotmail.com and my facebook is Georgie Fehervari
    Cant wait to meet you all! so excited!!!

• 28 Nov 2011 Explorer1324261 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone :) my name is Shannan and i’m travelling with my friend Taryn. I’m also under 21 and so is my friend. Really excited to meet you all and experience USA! I found the contiki page for the tour and i was just wondering who accepts me into the group coz i want to post some comments lol :) see you guys soon!

• 28 Nov 2011 Explorer1316599 said

Default_avatar

Hi Shannan, im not sure who invites people into the facebook group but the link is http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/134220409983087/
    its good to know there are others under 21 too, i have a fake id so hopefully it will work, whats your full name shannon and your friend Taryn, ill post it on the contiki group and get the person to add you. Cant wait to meety you both!

• 28 Nov 2011 Explorer1324261 said

Default_avatar

Hey Georgie :) thanks so much for this my name is shannan osrin and my friends name is taryn rodkin
    Haha I don’t know if that will work it’s pretty strict over there..
    But try anyway :)

• 30 Nov 2011 Explorer1324261 said

Default_avatar

it’s so soon everyone :) can’t wait to see y’all!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.