Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Impressions April 26- May 15 2011

22 Mar 2011 Michele asked

Default_avatar

Is anyone from Toronto doing the European Impressions tour from April 26- May 15 2011?
I am travelling alone and would like to meet up with someone upon arrival in London at Heathrow airport.

• 6 Apr 2011 Veronica said

Default_avatar

Hey! Yes Im coming from Toronto…Im flying out of Pearson on April 26th but flying into Gatwick. Ill be on the trip solo as well!

• 18 Apr 2011 Erika said

Erika

Hi Veronica & Explorer1101511,

I am glad to see that people are going on the April 26th European Impressions Tour! I will be flying into London Heathrow the afternoon of the 26th. What about you two? I would be willing to meet ahead of the group.

-Erika

• 19 Apr 2011 Veronica said

Default_avatar

Hey Erika,
    That sounds good! Im coming in April 27th in the afternoon….was supposed to stay at the Imperial but its full so I got switched to the Royal National. Which one are you staying at?

• 19 Apr 2011 Michele said

Default_avatar

Hey Erika
    I will be arriving on April 27th at 9am. I am staying at the Imperial. We could meet up in the morning and go explore before meeting the group. I am thinking that we will run into people on our tour throughout the day. Did you have any plans for that day?

Michele

• 19 Apr 2011 Explorer1240804 said

Default_avatar

Hey Erika,
    I will actually be coming in to London early afternoon on the 26th as well and staying at the Imperial that night. Let me know if you want to meet up at the hotel and go exploring a little after you get in.

Matt

• 19 Apr 2011 Erika said

Erika

Hi Veronica & Michele,

I am expecting that on the 27th my fiance and I will be out and about checking out the sites. Def looking forward to meeting you both at the meet-up! :o)

Hi Matt,

We arrive at Heathrow Airport at 2pm. What time will you be in and what airline? My fiance would be up for meeting you and taking the tube/metro train to Russell Square. There is the Picadilly Line that has a stop close by. The night of the 26th we are staying at a Hostel in the area but with walking distance of the Imperial and the Contiki Basement.

-Erika

• 19 Apr 2011 Explorer1240804 said

Default_avatar

I think I get in around 1:00 at Gatwick via Iceland Air. Sounds good, i’ll be in touch with you guys as the trip gets closer. Looking forward to meeting up!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.