Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European 2012

23 Mar 2011 Excited Explorer 123 asked

Excited Explorer 123

Anyone thinking of doing this tour in June/July/August 2012. I know its early but I was thinking of doing this tour either before or after the London Olympics. I am travelling solo which is exciting and scary at the same time. I have put my request in for Olympic tickets so just have to wait to see what I get.

• 30 Apr 2011 Alanna said

Alanna

Hi, I am hoping to go to the London Olympics too… I’ll be traveling on my own and am looking for someone to met up with in London. I haven’t booked any tickets or anything yet. I have already been on a contiki European Panorama so I’m looking at doing something like Eastern Road after.. Not sure yet its too early to tell.

• 30 May 2011 DarkOrchid said

DarkOrchid

I’m looking at doing Ultimate European mid to late July… and hanging around the UK afterwards for a bit.

• 9 Jun 2011 Zoe21 said

Zoe21

I am possibly looking into this, whatever other solo travellers seem to be doing as I am on my own too and want to meet some people before the tour in London too :). Was scared Ultimate European would be too long on my own! I want to do a tour before the Olympics then do Ireland and Scotland after the Olympics, once again onmy own haha :). I am just going to buy my tickets at the gate for the equestrian as i think there will be some left

• 27 Jun 2011 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Hey! Im planning on going on the Ultimate European June/July/August next year too!! I managed to get Olympics tickets for Athletics and Closing Ceremony, so Ill be going to those after the tour. :)

• 15 Aug 2011 Rebecca Austin said

Rebecca Austin

Hi i am travelling solo aswell i have booked the ultimate european plus greek islands trip departing on June 24th 2012. i will be in london for a few days prior to the tour departing to see all the sights of london and then a couple nights after the trip to relax before i head off to see some family in scotland.

• 4 Oct 2011 GoldieButterfly said

GoldieButterfly

Im going UE 22 Aug 2012. going solo, so if anyones heading on the same tour id love to know :)

• 4 Oct 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

im going over june/july not sure what tour i am going to be doing yet but this one looks amazing but i was worried that it would be to long. i am also going solo and hopefully travelling after the tour. i am wanting to go to ireland at some point also and am keen to meet some others while i am over there is anyone else going to be staying around after the tour.

• 8 Nov 2011 Jade said

Jade

Hey i was thinking of going 26th August, and traveling around for a month and then doing a ten day thing in london before I leave. Im going solo to :)

• 9 Jan 2012 Excited Explorer 123 said

Excited Explorer 123

I have booked the Ultimate European Trip and will be departing London on the 10th August. I arrive in London on the 27th July and will be staying there until the tour departs, anyone else going on the same tour?

• 23 Apr 2012 Sarah&Tenielle said

Sarah&Tenielle

Hi- we are doing the Ultimate European Trip on the 10th August also! Soo exciting! We arrive in london on the 6th of August and are staying at the royal National!

• 23 Apr 2012 Excited Explorer 123 said

Excited Explorer 123

Awsome, I am arriving in London on the 25th July and am also staying at the Royal National!! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about over 3 years ago. It has been discussed 11 times and liked 1 time.

7 people are following this discussion.

• Excited Explorer 123
  • DarkOrchid
  • Zoe21
  • Steff Bell
  • Rebecca Austin
  • Default_avatar
  • Sarah&Tenielle

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.