Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Itinerary changes

15 Nov 2007 aroundthe said

Default_avatar
If contiki changes your Itinerary and adds/removes dates and changes the price, while still listing your tour dates, does that reflect your tour if it was booked prior to the changes or only new bookings?
  • 15 Nov 2007 ashleightara said

ashleightara

Can you be more specific?

If the price has changed after you have booked and paid your deposit, you shouldn’t have to pay any differences.

My tour got cheaper and I didn’t get any extra discount Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

As for itinerary changes, I think we need matty for that.

I would assume the new itinerary would have a certain starting date, you just need to know when that is…

• 15 Nov 2007 aroundthe said

Default_avatar

well my tour is now 20$ cheaper and my tour is now from a 8 day tour till a 9 day tour.

• 16 Nov 2007 Anney said

Default_avatar

Our itinerary got changed from that in the brochure on that big fold out thing you get. We were suppose to go to Versailles and the perfume thing in one day and then have a whole day free in Paris but now we have the palace one day and the perfume thing another which isn’t ideal for us. So we have 2 half days in Paris (we think,the itinerary isn’t very clear-says something about “explore this city” on the Versailles day we are hoping “this city” means Paris). I see the itinerary has been condensed quite a bit on the new site, any reason for that?

Oh we are doing the London+Paris/extended getaway tour.

• 16 Nov 2007 ashleightara said

ashleightara

Anney – Could you send the link for that page, all the London&Paris ones I’ve looked at have Versailles and a French perfume house on the same day.

• 16 Nov 2007 ashleightara said

ashleightara

Its okay, I think I see what you mean.

I would assume that combining the two days is just a way of making it obvious you don’t leave the city.

Assume that you do both Versailles and the perfume house on the same day, if thats the original itinerary. If its changed you’ll find out once your on tour…worst case, skip the perfume house Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Nov 2007 Anney said

Default_avatar

On the itinerary we got with our documents(that big foldout thing) it has them on seperate days. The thing is that we don’t know how long each thing takes so it’s hard to plan what to do.

• 16 Nov 2007 Anney said

Default_avatar

Thanks a lot Matty, that does help quite a bit.

btw-do you have any idea what time the overnite train to Rome leaves on this trip?We figured 5pm would be a safe bet so we would effectively have another day?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion