Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade leaving London May 25, 2011?

25 Mar 2011 Kim asked

Kim

• 14 Apr 2011 Brittany said

Brittany

I’ll be on that tour!!! But you already know that since we are traveling together :P
    Only 39 days until we leave!

• 28 Apr 2011 Sheree said

Default_avatar

Hello, I’ll be on this tour :) Weeeee!!!! I have been looking around for people going on this tour, finally :)
    Where are you from?

• 28 Apr 2011 Brittany said

Brittany

Both me and Kim are from Winnipeg, Canada. This is our first time traveling to Europe and we are both very excited about it. Cannot believe how soon this is coming up! only 26 days until we depart, and 28 until the tour begins! :) Are you traveling alone are with someone?

There is also a discussion called European Escapade May 23 2011 (i believe thats what it is called) which has lots of other individuals on our tour which you could meet.

I’m looking forward to meeting you :)

• 28 Apr 2011 Kim said

Kim

Just like Brittany said we are EXTREMELY excited to go on this trip, and can’t wait to meet everyone! Where abouts are you from?? Can’t wait to meet you!

• 28 Apr 2011 Sheree said

Default_avatar

Im from Australia. This is my first trip overseas and im going on my own … Im very excited but a little scared haha Im looking forward to meeting you both as well, its so good to finally see that others are coming on this tour :) i was waiting for the call to say its been cancelled haha.

How long are you both away for? Im going to be based in the UK for 3 months but travelling back and fourth to Europe for little further trips. Ill have to have a look at the other discussion group.

Keep in touch guys x

• 28 Apr 2011 Brittany said

Brittany

Seems to be alot of Australians on this tour! How cool :)
    We are going to be away from home for a month and a half. We are doing this tour, and then going to Scotland and visiting my family I have there and taking a tour, and then we are going to Norway to visit Kims family. Its going to be quite an experience!

What day are you arriving in London and which hotel are you staying at? We will be arriving on May 24th in the morning, and are staying at the Royal National Hotel.

• 30 Apr 2011 Dave said

Default_avatar

Hey there guys im on this tour :) was starting to think i was going on this tour on my own. Im from Australia im 23 and traveling alone, not long to go now :)

• 2 May 2011 Kim said

Kim

Hey Dave! Can’t wait to meet ya! When do you arrive in London, and are you staying at the Royal National Hotel as well?

• 4 May 2011 Keyur said

Keyur

Hello everyone, I’ll be on this tour :) I am from India at present in UK and travelling alone. 21 days to go :)

• 4 May 2011 Dave said

Default_avatar

I arrive 2 days before the tour (23rd) yer stayin at the royal national for them 2 night. Are the ppl on the on that link for the 23rd on out tour? or a different one cause they leave on the 23rd?

• 4 May 2011 Keyur said

Keyur

@ Dave – even I have the same confusion . I am on the May 25th one :)

• 4 May 2011 Brittany said

Brittany

Ya I believe I made a mistake when posting that link. When I registered for this tour, the contiki brochure said may 23 departure date, but they included the travel time in that. I am actually on this tour, leaving the 25th. Sorry for the confusion. Ignore the link above.

• 5 May 2011 Keyur said

Keyur

Guys how about starting a Facebook group ?

• 5 May 2011 Kim said

Kim

I think that’s a great idea Keyur!! I’ll look to see if there is anything made yet, and if not i’ll create one!!

• 5 May 2011 Kim said

Kim

Here is the link for the group I created!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_212590045426514

• 5 May 2011 Keyur said

Keyur

Cheers Kim :)

• 7 May 2011 Sheree said

Default_avatar

Ill see you all there, Im currently organising to stay at the royal national hotel the 23rd and 24th also :)

• 10 May 2011 Keyur said

Keyur

Guys I had my Visa appointment today with the French Embassy .. everything was ok ..hope to get visa within 7-10 working days ..

• 10 May 2011 Kim said

Kim

That’s very exciting Keyur! I didn’t think that we needed to get visa?? Is this because you are staying after the tour?

• 10 May 2011 Keyur said

Keyur

I am a Indian national so I require a schengen visa to travel Europe.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion