Community_discussions_small  

Comment

BEST OF USA - JULY 2012

27 Mar 2011 JODIE said

Default_avatar

I know its heaps far away but is anyone thinking of doing Best of USA in june or July 2012????

• 11 Jul 2011 ChanelD said

ChanelD

I am 20 years old and from Perth, Australia.

I am looking at doing this contiki at the end of June :)

• 6 Oct 2011 Ashleigh3306 said

Default_avatar

Myself and three friends have just booked Best of USA beginning 5th July In New York. We are from Adelaide, Australia :)

• 31 Oct 2011 Samantha said

Samantha

My best friend and I have booked the June 14th (LA to NY), and will be staying for an extra week, going to Miami, Cancun, then back to LA for the 4th of July!

• 31 Oct 2011 Lesty1990 said

Lesty1990

Hey there! I’m from Perth as well and me and my friend wanna do this :) Looks amazing

• 24 Nov 2011 Tashworth90 said

Default_avatar

Me and two other guys are about to book the July 19th trip, we are all 21 and from sydney

• 9 Jan 2012 Explorer1323913 said

Default_avatar

Hi :)

My fiancee and I have book for 26th July. Super excited, the count down is on!

• 10 Jan 2012 Amber_Jade said

Amber_Jade

My best friend and I have booked for the July 5th tour, New York to L.A!! We are from Melbourne and we will both be 24 in July :) Both first timers in the USA and it is my first EVER over seas trip…we are counting down the days already!!!

• 12 Jan 2012 Katie88 said

Default_avatar

I am on this trip after my europe contiki and i am travelling solo =))) soooo excited!! :P~

• 11 Feb 2012 Anthony86 said

Anthony86

yep i just booked on july the 19th and i’m traveling solo, i’m from melbourne sooo excited

• 11 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’re beta testing an online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email and just wanted to let you know we have postcards for the places you’re going. yay, no more stamps. Thanks guys and safe travels!
    www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Pete

• 14 Feb 2012 Angela said

Angela

I am doing the NY to LA departing July 5th, SOLO! First time overseas but super excited!

• 14 Feb 2012 Missamr said

Default_avatar

Im doing June 21st solo LA to NY. I cant wait. Im getting really excited.

• 28 Mar 2012 Jodes11 said

Default_avatar

My best friend and I are doing NY to LA starting on the 5th =)))) were then road tripping back to vegas whoop can’t wait =))

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.