Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Whirl July 12, 2011

30 Mar 2011 KatelynC12 asked

KatelynC12

Hey!! I recently booked my trip with a friend of mine.
Anyone else going on this trip??

• 31 Mar 2011 Kylee88 said

Kylee88

Hi Katelyn, my best friend and I are from Australia and we are booked on the same trip! :)

• 31 Mar 2011 KatelynC12 said

KatelynC12

AWESOME!!
    I can’t wait!
    My friend and I are from the USA. I’m also doing a London 3-day add on afterward.

• 31 Mar 2011 Kylee88 said

Kylee88

What is included in the 3 day add on??
    We fly from Sydney straight to Dublin, where we will spend 4 days, then to Edinburgh for 3 days, then to london for 6 days before Contiki begins. Afterwards we are sailing the Croatian Island and party hopping the Greek Islands.
    Have you thought about doing anything like that??

• 31 Mar 2011 KatelynC12 said

KatelynC12

It’s a show or two on the West End and a few other things. I would LOVE to travel that much but I’ve got 2 jobs I’m working before and after the trip that I had to schedule around.
    How old are you two? I’m 22 and my friend will be 21 by the time we go.

• 8 Apr 2011 Amanda said

Amanda

I’m going!!!! :) I’m the friend!!!!

• 11 Apr 2011 Mac said

Mac

Me and my four mates from South Africa are all going to be on this tour! Going to be insane!

• 11 Apr 2011 KatelynC12 said

KatelynC12

I sent you a message Danzo.

• 13 Apr 2011 Kayla said

Default_avatar

Hey, i’m also booked on the tour but i’m going solo, i’m from sydney and i’m 20.
    ill be in london for a month before the tour starts and i’m staying for a while after.
    I cant wait so excited!!

• 13 Apr 2011 KatelynC12 said

KatelynC12

Awesome Kayla, looks like we’ll both be in London afterward then! :)

• 15 Apr 2011 Cheech216 said

Cheech216

Hey all! Im Chris from Sydney! me and 2 mates are also booked for the 12th! cant wait! its going to be so much fun!, we have 6 days in Barcelona and then a further 6 days in London before the trip! Spending the night before the trip at the Royal London! looking forward to meeting everyone! :D

• 15 Apr 2011 Kylee88 said

Kylee88

I’m loving that we are getting more and more people on here! Hope your all as stoked as I am! :)
    Looks like most of you guys will be heading to London afterwards!! We will be leaving straight from Paris to go to Croatia!! :-/

• 15 Apr 2011 KatelynC12 said

KatelynC12

Yeah this is pretty cool. :D

I sent you all a message about adding me on facebook. I’ve got a group on there going of people who are going on the trip that way we can kind of get to know each other a little easier than on here.

• 16 Apr 2011 Dj Yallah said

Dj Yallah

Sounds hectic.

• 28 Apr 2011 Vanessa said

Default_avatar

i’ll be in london for 2 weeks before 12 july, staying at a friends in camden.

then staying one night in london before i head home to Perth… whoever is staying the extra nights after, are you staying at the contiki hotels or your own? i don’t really mind where i do, just want to make sure i make the most of my last night with our posse before i head to bali for a week and detox haha

• 28 Apr 2011 KatelynC12 said

KatelynC12

I think I’m staying at the contiki hotel afterward.

• 3 May 2011 Mac said

Mac

Staying at a friend in london before!!!! :)

• 3 May 2011 KatelynC12 said

KatelynC12

Everybody going on this tour should add me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=611552494
    so we can get to know each other better.

• 3 May 2011 Kylee88 said

Kylee88

Daniel, dont forget about all our nights of hardcore scrabble! Hahaha

• 4 May 2011 Cheech216 said

Cheech216

me and 2 will be staying at the Royal London the night before and the night after the tour! i cant wait for this

• 4 May 2011 Mac said

Mac

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about over 3 years ago. It has been discussed 30 times.

11 people are following this discussion.

• Cheech216
  • Mac
  • Amanda
  • Dj Yallah
  • KatelynC12
  • Kylee88
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • Explorer1259405
  • Mickey
  • DanniF

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.