Community_discussions_small  

Question

LONDON to ROME July 31 2011, who is coming?

30 Mar 2011 miss renae jane asked

miss renae jane

• 15 May 2011 Brandie said

Brandie

Darn! I was considering booking this date but decided to book leaving Aug.7th. Are you travelling by yourself?

• 16 May 2011 miss renae jane said

miss renae jane

no i am travelling with 3 other girls! so verrrry excited!

• 17 May 2011 colc1 said

Default_avatar

Is this the one that circles back to Amsterdam and then back to London if so see you there…otherwise bugger wrong thread!

• 20 May 2011 Hayley said

Hayley

Hey! I’m ‘technically’ doing this tour, but just London and Paris! Certain we’ll all be on the same bus, really looking forward to it!

• 21 May 2011 Brandie said

Brandie

So you’ll be going on the London-Paris trip August 7?

• 21 May 2011 Ross said

Default_avatar

Im on this tour, but heading to amsterdam after paris! 2 of us from Sydney! :)

• 16 Jun 2011 miss renae jane said

miss renae jane

awesome :) cannot wait!! anyone have facebook adds?

• 16 Jun 2011 colc1 said

Default_avatar

Anyone else booked into the hotel for the night before it all kicks off? Is anyone on the whole 14 days of the trip? We are on for the whole ride two of us from Dublin….. I’m guessing its gonna be us and mainly Aussies by the sounds of it….all good for a party!!

• 17 Jun 2011 franky h said

franky h

Can’t make it, I’ll be going to be staying in a http://www.wimdu.com/ apartment in Edinburgh and Glasgow in early august. It is a real shame to miss this one. Never mind!

• 18 Jun 2011 AdamEh said

AdamEh

I’m doing this tour also but only going to London and Paris. Excited to meet all of you.

• 18 Jun 2011 colc1 said

Default_avatar

I notice some people are only doing a bit of this trip….does that mean youre getting a discount…I assume so?

• 18 Jun 2011 Hayley said

Hayley

Not so much of a ‘discount’ per se, the cost of the trip isn’t as much as one with an extension. I totally have a feeling I’m going to regret not staying longer or continuing on! :)

• 18 Jun 2011 colc1 said

Default_avatar

Oh I get you…I gotta feeling its gonna be a cracking trip… Looking forward to meeting a few fun lads and lasses ; ) So where you heading after Hayley or are you heading straight home to wherever that may be?

• 19 Jun 2011 Hayley said

Hayley

I’m getting to London a few days early (July 27th) and spending extra time there. After Paris I’m heading back to Toronto (and probably going to regret it!)

• 20 Jun 2011 colc1 said

Default_avatar

London’s a great city loads to see and do Hayley ; ) You could always get a cheap flight to Dublin (an hour away) if you wanted to try somewhere else where we’re all up for a party! haha Are all you guys staying in the Royal National Hotel the night before? I actually met a lad for Toronto on a previous trip and two guys from Vancouver cool guys so I’m betting all the Canadians will be up for a good time!

• 21 Jun 2011 miss renae jane said

miss renae jane

Myself and four other lady friends are staying at the Royal National Hotel in London the night before our trip. We arrive in London on the 30th July @5am! Its my birthday on July 29th so we are all very keen to PARTY!! :) Going to be an amazing trip!!!!!!

• 22 Jun 2011 colc1 said

Default_avatar

Bring it on!!!! We arrive on the 30th as well…the question is can you handle partying with the Irish?! ; ) Where you arriving from Renae… the States/Canada/Australia? I’m guessing its one of the three? ; )

• 22 Jun 2011 colc1 said

Default_avatar

All of you guys on facebook? I got a message or two from a guy called Alex Williams but dont know what his connection is with contiki exactly?? I’m on the European Highlights trip btw…we’re continuing on after Rome it could be the same bus we’re on…. I’m on facebook anyway Colin O Gorman if anyone wants to chat pre-trip anyway….

• 8 Jul 2011 TiffanyK said

TiffanyK

Hi Everyone! My boyfriend and I are on this trip! It’s getting pretty close!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.