Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade - 14th September 2011

30 Mar 2011 Stefania asked

Stefania

Hey! Anyone going on the same tour as me??

• 8 Apr 2011 Stefania said

Stefania

I’m travelling with one other girlfriend. It’s our first time overseas. We want to live over there for a bit after the tour. Hopefully do a separately the Greek Islands, Spain and Ireland/Scotland/Whales. How long are planning on staying there after the tour? Basing yourself in London?

• 13 Apr 2011 Pricey said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    Im also doing this one, with a Scotland and Ireland tour before. Travelling solo too. Can’t wait!

• 26 Apr 2011 Tristan said

Tristan

hey, i’ll be on this trip and cannot wait. first time o/s by myself… the count down is on :)

Tristan

• 30 Apr 2011 Daniel said

Daniel

I’m on this one too. I’m in London for 2 nights before the tour, and another 5 nights after it finishes on the London Explorer. I’ve got a Facebook group if anyone is there – http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_150285218364697

• 1 May 2011 Sharni said

Sharni

Hey!
    I’m booked in for this trip too, cannot wait! I’ve been overseas a few times though so won’t get really excited till it gets closer :)
    Sharni

• 22 May 2011 Kerry L said

Kerry L

Hi! I’m going on this tour with my friend yolanda then we’re goin road tripping around the uk and ireland when it finishes! So exicted already!!!

• 24 May 2011 Hasi said

Hasi

Hi.. I’m going on this tour with my friends.. going to be the first time in Europe… so excited!!! Can’t wait… :)

• 24 May 2011 EmmaJayne said

Default_avatar

Hey guys me and my boyfriend are going on this tour also :) first time in Europe, and hoping to live there after the tour! The count down is on!… Can’t wait!

• 16 Jun 2011 Explorer1252460 said

Default_avatar

Hey there. My girlfriend and I will be going on this trip. First time to Europe, so we are ready to PARTY! We have planned to travel after the tour as well.
    Look out Europe…. we will all be there soon!
    So pumped!!!

• 19 Jun 2011 Daniel said

Daniel

Hey Erin, I’m going to send an email direct to Contiki to double check this, but I’ve read on Facebook last week that Contiki advertises 2 different dates for their tours, but I’m not quite sure how it works. Hopefully I’ll be able to get an answer to this soon – shall let you know.

• 19 Jun 2011 kylz said

kylz

hey, im on this tour too. first time to europe and first time travelling solo…am so pumped!! Am also a bit of a party girl too and just love to go with the flo. Europe…bring it on!! haha :)
    Well hoping that the tour does leave on the 14th cos im booked in to stay 2 days before the tour and 3 days after…

• 19 Jun 2011 Daniel said

Daniel

Don’t worry Erin, I’m confused too – here in Australia the dates are showing as the 11th and 14th, so I sent Contiki an email last night (Aussie time) and hopefully will get a reply back today or tomorrow. Will let you know you. Hopefully we’ll all get some info about this soon.

• 21 Jun 2011 tarynnkarate said

tarynnkarate

i’m going on this one too…good to know that others are planning on going since im coming alone!
    maybe the dates are different because of the time zones? i could be wrong on that one…
    it won’t be my first trip overseas but it will be my first time overseas by myself…so excited!!!
    did anyone ever figure out that date thing?

• 21 Jun 2011 tarynnkarate said

tarynnkarate

also does anyone have skype or facebook?

• 23 Jun 2011 Laurenn said

Laurenn

hey guys!
    I will also be on this trip, I’m coming alone and basing in London 2 months prior to the tour. I just went through the itinerary today and got REALLLLLLLLY exited. I have facebook as well if anyone wants to contact me before the tour (http://www.facebook.com/lmalizia1). I can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 23 Jun 2011 franky h said

franky h

I am thinking about this one, I will be in Britain just before hand

• 24 Jun 2011 kylz said

kylz

Yeah I thought the same thing about dates and timezones…
    If anyone wants to get in touch with me beforehand im on fb as well, just look up Kylie Spence, Adelaide, South Australia (i dont know how to do the link thingy) :)

• 23 Jul 2011 smiller8844 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! My BF and myself are booked for this tour. It is our first time overseas together so we can’t wait! Very excited to meet everyone!!

• 31 Jul 2011 Mazzie88 said

Mazzie88

Hey Everyone! I’m going on this tour as well. First time to Europe and travelling with my friend. We’re really looking forward to meeting you all and having a great time seeing the best of Europe!! :D

• 15 Aug 2011 Scotty said

Scotty

Hey Guys,,, I’m on this tour too,,, 30 days and counting till party time! sooo cant wait to meet you all!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion