Community_discussions_small  

Question

european magic aug 5, 2011

1 Apr 2011 kimberly asked

kimberly

booked my trip for european magic leaving aug 5, 2011. anyone else? i'm so excited! first contiki trip and i'm going by myself - is this normal or am i gonna be the only one there flying solo?

gracias!

• 12 May 2011 lady_o said

lady_o

I’m going with a couple friends but I went on a tour a few years ago by myself and there were several others solo as well, so you definitely won’t be the only one! I can"t wait, it has been WAY too long since my first trip!! We’re going a day early so we have more time in London. See you there!
    —kelsey

• 1 Aug 2011 Kathleen H said

Kathleen H

hey guys! My husband, Matt, and I are going on this trip, so we’ll meet you in a few days! We’re in the middle of packing & I can’t decide what to bring for the bars/going out. Are you guys planning on wearing something more casual like jeans and a cute top or a little nicer like black pants or dresses? Thanks and looking forward to meeting you. :)
    Kathleen H.

• 1 Aug 2011 lady_o said

lady_o

I’m just going to take dark jeans and cute tops. Bought some fancy flats to wear as high heels can be problemental with all the cobblestone streets and such. Can’t wait! =)
    —Kelsey

• 1 Aug 2011 Kathleen H said

Kathleen H

Hey Kelsey! That’s what I had in mind too. Thanks for responding and see you in a few days!
    Kathleen

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion