Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Comment

Trying to leave Bulgaria or Romania Please Help!

6 Jun 2007 jnkametz said

Default_avatar
Okay, so I have relavtives in Bratislava. I already tried to extend my ultimate european trip but I cannot do so without extensive penalties. So I was thinking about skipping over Bulgaria and/or Romania. Is anyone familiar with times that we get to these destinations? Or does anyone know how to travel out of these areas? Please let me know ASAP.
  • Read the responses 3 responses so far
  • 6 Jun 2007 Steftacular said

Steftacular

i have no idea – but just wanted to know which UE trip you’re doing Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 13 Jun 2007 Ben said

Default_avatar

i was over there 2 years ago, and will be back there at the start of august….

The majority of trains there are slow, best bet for your would to be flying….

I main did those little mini-bus type things (you know the 12 seater’s), but thats because i have friends who are locals. (they tend to have a spot where all the departing mini-buses meet up)… Those were cheap from what i remember, But u gotta watch out what border crossing you go through: (i went through an isolated one and they delayed the bus like 30 mins cuz it looked like they had never seen a canadian passport before)

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions