Community_discussions_small  

Comment

The Southern Trail

4 Apr 2011 digby said

digby

Hey Everyone! Ive registered for the southern trail on May 9/11...would love to hear from anyone else on this tour, or from anyone who has taken it before.
Cheers,
Ashley

• 6 Apr 2011 Explorer1242360 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’ll be booking this trip in a few days…but just debating if i should book the London to Athens tour instead? It has the same itinerary, however, accommodations include hostels, hotels and cabins, instead of camping. But you save $780 with the southern trail and it is a day longer.

But my friend n i are leaning towards southern trail :)

• 11 Apr 2011 digby said

digby

ya im doing a tour with my dad for 12 days before this one and then another with my mom when this ends so saving the extra money is well worth it for me. I talked to one of the guys at contiki on the phone who guided a camp tour and you have tents and air mattresses so shouldn’t be too bad. plus how much fun would camping in europe be! hopefully you book it! let me know :)

• 14 Apr 2011 tpardy said

tpardy

Hey guys, I’m also doing The Southern Trail and then Greek Island Hopping June 1st.
    Looking forward to it! I was also wondering if I should do the London to Athens tour instead…. but it’s really only your sleeping arrangements that are different….. see ya there!

• 20 Apr 2011 tpardy said

tpardy

Where in Canada are you from Ashley?

• 21 Apr 2011 digby said

digby

im from northern ontario..where are u from? are u booking this alone or coming with someone? it will be just me on the southern trail so looking forward to meeting people. im in germany now and travelling through belgium, holland, germany, switzerland and do some of france before i come to london to meet up with this group. then once we r done im taking a ferry cruise through the greek islands and turkey..thats not with contiki tho.

• 21 Apr 2011 tpardy said

tpardy

From Alberta but have lived in BC and living in Toronto right now for school. Sounds fun! I’m going solo as well….. see you in a few!

• 22 Apr 2011 digby said

digby

sounds great! and whats ur name so i know who to look for when we arrive??

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion