Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Tour June/July 2012

4 Apr 2011 Steff Bell asked

Steff Bell

Hey everyone!

Just want to see if there's anyone out there planning on going over next year?? I've already started saving and once the dates come out Im thinking of booking the Ultimate European plus Greek Islands tour around the 24th June 2012. I'll be staying in London after my tour for the Olympics, and then I'm thinking of going on a 6 day Ireland tour, then back to Italy to visit my friends relatives, and finally going on an Ibiza Island Hopper tour. :)
If you're thinking of going in 2012, feel free to join my facebook group - "European Contiki June/July 2012". There's a fair few of us already! :)
Steff x x

• 1 May 2011 Joey said

Default_avatar

hey Steff,
    I’m coming over with a mate. Still havnt decided on which contiki tour yet but will be flying to london to stay with friends for a week before contiki and then to Italy to stay with family for 2-3 weeks after contiki. i think the dates come out in October for next year right?
    Joseph

• 2 May 2011 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Hey Jospeh,
    That sounds awesome. Yeah Im only set on doing the Contrasts one as its the only one that fits in with the amount of time I have from when I finish uni and when the Olympics start. And yeah Ive heard they come out in October too.

• 3 May 2011 Joey said

Default_avatar

completely forgot about the olympics being on. hahaha its going to be mayhem in london!!

• 3 May 2011 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Yeah I cant wait to go!

• 3 May 2011 Joey said

Default_avatar

have you been over there before?

Steff Bell

No I haven’t, but Im considering going over for a short holiday this year in July as Ive got a really close friend doing a gap year there. Im just trying to work out if Ill be able to afford it as well as saving for my trip next year. aha

• 3 May 2011 Joey said

Default_avatar

yeh its hard with work study and money. its so nice over there. you wont want to come back

Steff Bell

Yeah exactly. And I know! My friend keeps telling my how much Ill love it over there, and that he doesnt want to come home. aha. I just want to be there now.

• 3 May 2011 Joey said

Default_avatar

home is home, always good to be back but in australia we live so fast paced. in europe they’re more chilled out.

Steff Bell

Ahaha really? I thought Aussies were pretty chilled out. Thats awesome though. More reason to want to go.

• 9 May 2011 Rebecca Austin said

Rebecca Austin

Hello,
    I am looking at going over and doing the contrasts aswell around june/july. I am so excited already and still have a year to wait.
    I am thinking after the tour to go london for a week then across to Scotland to see family.
    Keep me posted on what dates you decide once they released

• 9 May 2011 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Heyy Rebecca! Its so good hearing from more and more people thinking of going over next year. And youre also looking at the contrasts tour :) Ive actually made a group on facebook “European Contiki June/July 2012” if you want to join. There are about 6 people joined so far. Itll be pretty good to know a few people before going, and if some of us end up on the same tour. :) x
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_191726294207557&ap=1

Steff Bell

Hope that link works.

• 9 May 2011 Joey said

Default_avatar

not long to go now……only 13 months blahhhhhhh :-(

Steff Bell

I just hope those months go quickly!

• 9 May 2011 Joey said

Default_avatar

lol me too. ive only been back from italy for 3 weeks but i am already counting down hehehehe

• 10 May 2011 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

hahaha thats all there is to do. how was italy? im going on contiki with a friend and she wants to go back there after the olympics to see her family.

• 10 May 2011 Joey said

Default_avatar

hahaha yeh i know. italy was really good. the people were really nice. plus eveyrone loves aussies so that was a bonus. i can speak both languages but most of them speak english at tourist destinations so they all loved our aussie accent. hahaha food is inbelievable aswell

• 10 May 2011 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Oh thats so good. I cant wait to get there!

• 7 Jun 2011 MorganPaigeF said

Default_avatar

Yes im planning on going on the European Contrasts 29 day tour too! Either late June 2012 or Early July 2012. its so hard with booking early bird flights when the actual tour dates dont come out till August/September this year in australia! Does any one have ANY idea of the dates for next years tours…

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.